End Call = Play iPod

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
So here's an interesting quirk for the community. Following the update of my Verizon i4, every time I end a call, the iPod/Podcast app just goes ahead and starts playing. I listen to a lot of podcasts, and imagine my surprise sitting next to a client when I ended a business call, and a presidential speech started playing at random, lol. It doesn't seem to matter whether or not the podcast/song was playing before I took a call or not. I've seen it happen both ways. Anyone else experiencing this abnormality?

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
That's a new one on me. Just to be safe, close all apps in the background, and shut down and restart your phone once a day. It's just like a computer, if yoy leave it one constantly, it'll go slow and act funny unless a restart is given. Doesn't hurt to try

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's not new it happens to me all the time. What basically happens is that when you pressed the button to end the call the person on the other end actually ended the call before you. So what you really did was unpause your iPod. It happens me all the time I'm driving and realize that my music is playing. So instead of hanging up just wait a minute to see if the call ends from the other end and you will notice it doesn't happen anymore.

ddziewit

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue...
It only does it to me when I am on my Bluetooth.....
Whether I end the call or the other person does the music starts playing...