Echo Bug.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No, but if you do a Google search for this I think you'll find other Blog sites that have referenced this issue besides the one that you posted here. :cool:

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
No, but if you do a Google search for this I think you'll find other Blog sites that have referenced this issue besides the one that you posted here. :cool:

seems like my issue may be unique. It happens as soon as the call is initiated and happens without the use of a headset.

tlgem

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have had this happen since I got my 4s on the day it came out.
Never could reproduce the the problem at will but seemed to happen mostly when I made calls from the dial pad not recent calls & hitting the speaker phone icon on then off would return sound as normal.
This is an issue posted on several forums including Apples & it's been happening to some iphones as far back as the 3g.
Peoples fix for the problem back then was to repeatedly insert a headphone jack in the port or blow compressed air in the headphone jack port & usb connector port?
How this problem has been around that long & Apple hasnt fixed it is beyond me.
Ended up taking the phone to apple store & it happened while the genius was inspecting the phone they did a dfu reinstall of the os which seemed to clear up the problem BUT it returned shortly after.
Returned to the store & they exchanged the 4s with one of their black box phones which are new as per the genius.
Haven't had the problem since :)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I've only experienced that with a Microcell and iphone. After screwing around with the free microcell for months, i finally just sold it. Wasn't worth the trouble.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I have the echo bug as well on every call. I use an airave so I'm not sure if that's causing he issue. I've noticed it of the airave as well. Time will tell.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal