eBay selling Woes

intellectronik

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I included way too much information in my original thread about my troubles selling my iDevice on eBay (thus sounding like I was using the thread as a Marketplace) so I'll refrain from doing-so in respect of the forum rules. Since I stated I would report-back, as it turns-out my item sold (to a dead-beat bidder, so I'm back to square one) but went for significantly less than I could have imagined. Again, not posting details but as I mentioned previously, I guess I'll sit on the device until the Holidays or try the suggestions that were previously mentioned in the original thread and see how those go.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried to sell my iPhone 6 on eBay, someone bought it but they "paid" with an echeck and it never went through. Another dead-beat bidder. Wanting me to send my phone to them in another state than where they're located.

intellectronik

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I tried to sell my iPhone 6 on eBay, someone bought it but they "paid" with an echeck and it never went through. Another dead-beat bidder. Wanting me to send my phone to them in another state than where they're located.

I've run into this with bidders who reside out of the country which is why I finally made sure that I stated in my auction that I do not ship outside the U.S. plus all the other wonderful hidden settings within eBay you have to check-off. Needless to say I haven't had much issue with it since. There is too much risk involved in being a seller these days. I am going on a eBay hiatus (or strike if you will) after selling-off these final items I need to get rid of.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've run into this with bidders who reside out of the country which is why I finally made sure that I stated in my auction that I do not ship outside the U.S. plus all the other wonderful hidden settings within eBay you have to check-off. Needless to say I haven't had much issue with it since. There is too much risk involved in being a seller these days. I am going on a eBay hiatus (or strike if you will) after selling-off these final items I need to get rid of.

If you don't want to go the eBay route you could always just give it to me . I'm kidding. But in all seriousness. Good luck. I hate selling on eBay these days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen