eBay app bug in iOS 7 GM

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing a bug in the iPhone eBay app on my iPhone 5. The pictures and name of items are scrambled together. I can't scroll through the pictures or read the title/name of the item. Anyone else seeing this?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm noticing a bug in the iPhone eBay app on my iPhone 5. The pictures and name of items are scrambled together. I can't scroll through the pictures or read the title/name of the item. Anyone else seeing this?

Issues with apps like that are not iOS issues. It is up to the developer of the app to resolve any issues with their apps in iOS 7.

soodmanhar

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
This is not iOS 7 issue. Developers have to update apps to make it compatible with new iOS

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Keep in mind the GM has been available less than a week and devs couldn't submit updates until the GM was released. Chances of submission and approval that fast - unlikely. Give everyone some time.

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Easy guys. Not blaming (or even upset.) Just wondering if everyone was seeing the same thing or if it was just me.

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
wow, does it mean iOS 6 app may or may not work in iOS 7? I guess I will be holding out a bit longer on upgrading to 7 until my frequently used apps are updated to 7. It sucks if I can not use my apps and I can not downgrade to 6

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
wow, does it mean iOS 6 app may or may not work in OS 7? I guess I will be holding out a bit longer on upgrading to 7 until my frequently used apps are updated to 7. It sucks if I can not use my apps and I can not downgrade to 6

It’s possible... it's on the app developers to do the updates to stay current with iOS.

That’s the whole point of the beta releases... it’s NOT for the customers to get a sneak peek at the new OS, it’s so the developers can make (sure) there stuff is compatible... however, if they don’t do the work, stuff can break when Apple releases the new version of iOS.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Yes it's been a issue it will be fixed when ios 7 is official and app get updated

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods