Easy off case?

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a case that's easy to get off? I don't want the phone to fall out but I am getting tired of struggling with the case every-time I want to take it off. ;)

Thanks

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
....... Also, Speck Candyshell Flip is as well.
I have a cs flip that i bought approx 3wks(?) ago now, and i LOVE it. I use it pretty much on a daily basis along with my Mophie. It is sooo easy to put on/take off its not even funny, lol. i've narrowed down my cs cases to a mere 7 and still use them on occassion, but the flip is def the way to go in ease of case on/off if you ask me:)
Candy shell is generally pretty easy.
I agree the cs's are fairly easy to remove once you've mastered the best way that works for you to do so. I usually push my phone out thru the camera opening and then on the same side bottom, i push on the back to pop the bottom out, and from there the phone will just remove as you pull up on an angle and out.

Reactions: sherlock

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I have a Speck case and do like it but I was looking for something easier. I guess something that the phone almost falls out of. lol I suppose it sort of goes against the idea of a case... Maybe I'll have a look at the flip candy shell, Thanks again.

cretz42#WN

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
The case I have that's easiest to take on/off is the ZooGue Social Shell case, which I got for FREE! It's a special TPU material that's not too hard, but not too soft. It will definitely stay on but is a breeze to get off. Check out the website to find out how to get them for free!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The OtterBox Commuter and, as previously mentioned, the CandyShell Flip. Both go on and off really easily. My girlfriend loves her CandyShell.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The case I have that's easiest to take on/off is the ZooGue Social Shell case, which I got for FREE! It's a special TPU material that's not too hard, but not too soft. It will definitely stay on but is a breeze to get off. Check out the website to find out how to get them for free!

I second this. I just received my FREE! ZooGue in the dark blue. Its very easy to get on and off and looks nice and feels awesome. However I am concerned of the durability, what I mean is I don't want the material to become flimsy after repeated taking on and off.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my ZooGue now. Looking forward to a new case. My OB Defender is just too clunky. Plus, free is nice when shipping is only $3.99.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Russian1996

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro