easiest way to make a call

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
i went to att and played with the iphone 5 today. I tried making a call from the contact list but couldn't figure out the how to make it dial. I tried swiping and it came up with delete and the options at the bottom was send message or something. Anyway is there a simple way to dial a contact ?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
There are a few ways to call someone.
1)From looking at a contact in your list, simply tap the name to open to see the details - then you can tap on which number you want to call.

2) From the messages app - Tap on the contact you currently have a convo going with, at the very top there are 3 choices - call, face time and contact(to view the info on that contact)

3) From the phone app - you can use the recent list to locate your contact and tap it OR at the bottom row of the phone app are 4 choices: favorites, recents, contacts OR keypad to enter in a number yourself. :)

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i have really odd names for my contacts in my phone. nicknames and such. does siri understand this? S voice on my galaxy trips over them every time.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
i went to att and played with the iphone 5 today. I tried making a call from the contact list but couldn't figure out the how to make it dial. I tried swiping and it came up with delete and the options at the bottom was send message or something. Anyway is there a simple way to dial a contact ?

The ones in the store are locked in some way....can't re-position apps it delete them, and I'd imagine you can't call out either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner