Early Shipment from Apple!

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
As some hope for the rest of us waiting for our pre-orders to ship I figured I'd share.

I pre-ordered my phone, the Jet Black 128gb 7 Plus iPhone, from Apple at 3am Eastern time the day of release and by the time the receipt was emailed to me at 311am it had an expected ship date of 9/26-10/3. I also signed up for their upgrade yearly plan.

To my pleasant surprise, I received tracking today from Apple and UPS that my phone was shipped and will be arriving on Tuesday 9/20!

So, for those of you anxiously anticipating the shipment and arrival of your shiny new devices, hold out hope that it will come before the expected shipping dates and you will be finding the many new things to complain about it no time lol.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile originally messed up my order so I went from a 9/19 ship date to 9/27-10/10 frame of delivery. My phone was delivered on Friday. I was thrilled.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes they will give you a date but your phone will come earlier than expected. They try to set the expectations of a later date just in case they can't get it to you. But if it comes earlier you will be happy. It's called changing your assumption. Because if it comes earlier you will say they did a great job.

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
My 12:10 a.m. order from the Apple Store (7+ 128GB Black, AT&T) was initially expected September 27-29, but on the 15 it went into Preparing for Shipment. It shipped Saturday morning (17th), but it’s been stuck at the same location in China ever since. Delivery expected for the 20th…

Last edited:

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Man I don't get it. My 9/9 3:10am (eastern) order stayed in "Processing" with a 9/23-9/29 delivery date. Finally, early on the 16th, it went into "Preparing for Shipment" and has been stuck there ever since. It wouldn't be so frustrating if I didn't see people with original delivery dates later than mine expecting their phones this week. It seems everyone who ordered on the 9th has a phone that's moving except mine. Do they work weekends in China? Just can't understand what the holdup is.

buellertech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Dont feel bad i ordered around the same time central standard time for matte black plus 128gb and still shows oct 4th preparing for shipment, waiting to see change or just see the phone show up

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I am super excited for all of you guys who are still anxiously awaiting your phones! I got my Black 256gb Plus on Friday and can safely say it is awesome. The Jet black looks amazing to me, but if I got even one tiny scratch on it I would be tempted to resort to desperate measures. If you watch Jerry Rig Everything's video on the scratch test he scratches it pretty bad with a particle on his shirt so be careful!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Oh god I hope so, ordered at 3:08am, confirmed email 3:09am preorder launch day...2-3 week Oct 5-13 delivery window. I also ordered the jet 128gb Plus.

Now I'll be checking hourly lol

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I didn't preorder because I wanted to see the jet black in person. And I was trying to adult and pay off my 6s Plus before getting the 7 but I.JUST.COULDN'T.HOLD.OUT.
Anyway....I ultimately got the rose gold 256GB and I originally got a delivery date of October 12 to 18. Yesterday it moved to October 11 to 17 and moved from Processing Your Order to Preparing for Shipment. Also got my UPS tracking number.
Pretty darn happy this morning. Hoping it will move up even more, of course.

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I didn't preorder because I wanted to see the jet black in person. And I was trying to adult and pay off my 6s Plus before getting the 7 but I.JUST.COULDN'T.HOLD.OUT.
Anyway....I ultimately got the rose gold 256GB and I originally got a delivery date of October 12 to 18. Yesterday it moved to October 11 to 17 and moved from Processing Your Order to Preparing for Shipment. Also got my UPS tracking number.
Pretty darn happy this morning. Hoping it will move up even more, of course.

How did you get a tracking number already? Mine has been in "Preparing for Shipment" for 3 days and I don't have a tracking number yet.

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Mine sat all weekend in ZhengZhou, then finally made its way Monday morning to… South Korea? I don’t know how it’s going to get here tomorrow :laughing:

ScreenShot.jpg

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
How did you get a tracking number already? Mine has been in "Preparing for Shipment" for 3 days and I don't have a tracking number yet.

IT GETS EVEN BETTER!!!!!!

f6fcf1238eeb480fe428769a7a5dea4f.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods