Early Shipment from Apple!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 111989

It just arrived in Jamaica, NY and that means it will be here this afternoon! Not too bad, just a day later and still way earlier than my initial estimate of 9/26-10/4! Will update you all when I get home from work and set this fingerprint and scratch magnet up!

Btw it is going into a spigen clear case immediately incase anyone was wondering!

Yup. I'm going to Best Buy to buy a case BEFORE it arrives.

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Got a email from UPS and it should be here today. My case should be here from Amazon today, but I don't know if I'm going to put it in a case since I hate them with a passion.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160921/cbd004bc401a8d0e91d8998368606e2d.jpg

Aaaannd this.

Thought all was well w/ arrival scan @ Louisville. Next should have been departure scan from KY to my city, then out for delivery. But UPS would also be able to declare that. Instead, woke up to find HK and delivery unavailable, rescheduling...

Went online and found one available for pickup. Reserved for today.

It has now arrived and departed from Hong Kong - both after it arrived in Louisville.
Glad I was able to reserve one for pickup!

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
And the drama does not stop with this phone. So it arrives in my city and I get an email that it will be delivered today, but the stats on the web site doesn't show that it's out for delivery. The truck that comes to my area typically leaves around 7:45am. Grrrrrrrr

AS328

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Received my 7+ black 128GB today and it couldn't have gone any smoother for me. Preordered at 8 am eastern time on the 9th and it originally stated October 4th-10th. Then got a shipment notification on Monday stating that it would be here by Friday (the 23rd) but instead it made it to me today! Not too shabby, from China to the UP of Michigan in 2 days. First preordered device for me from Apple so here!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
IT IS HEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!
Still in the box because I won't open it until I go to Best Buy to get a case and screen protector.

Totally happy.

Ordered on the 17th and got it today.

WAY TO OVERDELIVER, APPLE!!!!!❤️ ❤️

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
IT IS HEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!
Still in the box because I won't open it until I go to Best Buy to get a case and screen protector.

Totally happy.

Ordered on the 17th and got it today.

WAY TO OVERDELIVER, APPLE!!!!!❤️ ❤️

Squeeeeeeeeeee congrats!!! What case are you going with this time??

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm ultimately going to get the Speck Presidio Clear with the cherry blossom designs. And a Speck Clear. I'd like a Sonix too.

Right now whatever they've got there.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Received my 7+ black 128GB today and it couldn't have gone any smoother for me. Preordered at 8 am eastern time on the 9th and it originally stated October 4th-10th. Then got a shipment notification on Monday stating that it would be here by Friday (the 23rd) but instead it made it to me today! Not too shabby, from China to the UP of Michigan in 2 days. First preordered device for me from Apple so here!

Mine went from China
...to China
...to China
...to off the grid/ delivery estimate unavailable from this point onward...

...to Korea
...to Louisville, KY
...to Hong Kong
...Has departed Hong Kong for parts unknown

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
IMG_1474495451.765026.jpg

Finally! Now if only I could ditch all this traffic to get home and see it! lol

And I agree, overall it was a pretty smooth process and arrived 5 days earlier than the original expectation of the 26th.

Happy iPhone day to everyone else that received theirs today as well!

Broodn

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine is still processing but I just got an email from AT&T thanking me for upgrading and the payment plan for the IPhone 7 plus is on my customer agreement. Hoping that means it will be shipping soon.

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Okay so it did show up and I had the hardest time moving things from my android phone over. The move to iOS app kept crashing.

Got past that then tried to use iTunes to move over my music annnd my entire Pc died. It just shut down and now can't find the boot sector.

Day from hell

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine went from China
...to China
...to China
...to off the grid/ delivery estimate unavailable from this point onward...

...to Korea
...to Louisville, KY
...to Hong Kong
...Has departed Hong Kong for parts unknown

Yesterday, passed through Anchorage...
Louisville (again)
Three locations in/ around Chicago
At last, on truck for delivery today

Grabbed in-store pickup yesterday when all looked bleak.

Original will arrive just in time to return!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73