Early Birthday for me!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’ve been thinking of upgrading from my Series 3 for some time. My birthday is next week, and My husband gave me the green light to order one.

I first went to Best Buy and they learned that they would give me $50 for my old watch. I tried one on and decided to get the 45, but wanted to see what AT&T would offer. I drove over to AT&T which is in the same shopping center and they have a promotion now where they would me $300 off a new watch or a phone. So I went for it! My watch would've been $529 and I got it for about 200 and something and they're billing me in monthly increments and it cost about $6.30 a month added to my bill which I think is pretty darn good.

I got the Starlight 45mm, and I am very happy!

2FBB2A14-F715-49DF-9916-E0CF40D0E83B.jpeg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve been thinking of upgrading from my Series 3 for some time. My birthday is next week, and My husband gave me the green light to order one.

I first went to Best Buy and they learned that they would give me $50 for my old watch. I tried one on and decided to get the 45, but wanted to see what AT&T would offer. I drove over to AT&T which is in the same shopping center and they have a promotion now where they would me $300 off a new watch or a phone. So I went for it! My watch would've been $529 and I got it for about 200 and something and they're billing me in monthly increments and it cost about $6.30 a month added to my bill which I think is pretty darn good.

I got the Starlight 45mm, and I am very happy!

View attachment 131788

Very nice Annie and the watch looks great on your wrist.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Pre Happy Birthday Annie!
If you liked your series 3, you’ll be drunk in love with Series 7. Bigger screen and faster charging alone make the user experience much better. Congrats…
(So when your actual birthday does arrive, your husband will be giving you a Hermes Band?)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Pre Happy Birthday Annie!
If you liked your series 3, you’ll be drunk in love with Series 7. Bigger screen and faster charging alone make the user experience much better. Congrats…
(So when your actual birthday does arrive, your husband will be giving you a Hermes Band?)

LOL! Ummm no... I highly doubt that he will be gifting me a Hermes Band! :D Of course, if I win Bingo tonight, I might look at some more bands! :D

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Enjoy your Bday present. I just did the same and got the 45mm midnight.......even though I swore I'd wait until the watch 8 before upgrading my SE. I lied to myself.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on your early bday gift to yourself and Happy birthday it looks wonderful

I actually just ordered an  watch SE for myself (early moms day gift from the hubby) it’ll be here tomorrow

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro