Earbuds for workouts

bed269

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for some earbuds that I can wear while working out. I'm not looking for super great sound or anything like that. Just something that won't fall off while on a treadmill or rowing machine.
If anyone has tried and liked what they have I would appreciate some suggestions.

Apologies if this is in the wrong section or has been answered numerous times. I'm on the app and tried to search.

Thanks

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Bose. They are a bit more than most. But they are awesome. And they won't fall out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Bose. They are a bit more than most. But they are awesome. And they won't fall out.

I, too, recommend the Bose. Specifically, the Bose IE2. They're well-made, doesn't hurt the ear while wearing and they sound great, in my opinion.

bed269

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions.
Was just reading some reviews on the IE2. I like that they aren't noise canceling.

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
For wired...get the Bose iE2 sports model. I think it is the sIE2. Sweat caused me to burn the regular iE2s up (2 pair) but Bose stood behind them both times. The sport model is more water resistant. Same headphones though.

Wireless...Jaybird Bluebuds X.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I recommend you to buy the Bose in-ear headphone sound sport. It's great for while doing sport.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Another vote for BOSE EarBuds. They sound GREAT and their the only ones I can wear for an extended period of time without hurting my ears.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The EarPods are good, and they rarely fall out for me, but I usually use Skullcandy earbuds. I forgot what they are called exactly

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Definitely the Bose sport earphones there fit great did not hurt my ears sound was pretty good as well unfortunately I kept leaving them in my pants when i would wash clothes they survived 3 washes so I think that's pretty good if you ask me

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I use the wireless power beats. Bit expensive as well but after two years they have held up great without issue.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I use the Jaybird Bluebuds X every single day for running as well as lifting. Love them. Before that I had two different models of Plantronics and did not like either as well.

The Backbeat Fit did not fit my tiny ears well, so I returned them. Then I got another pair similar to the Bluebuds but the battery life was atrocious. I much prefer the Jaybirds. They're snug and don't move around and hasn't had any issues even with my crazy sweating.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I recently bought the Beats PowerBeats 2 Wireless headphones and they have been great so far. I jog every weekday morning with them and they are holding up great, and I really like the wireless setup. I've killed dozens of Apple earbuds with sweat (but they are cheap so I just kept buying them) and I killed a Bose in-ear in about a month so personally cannot recommend the Bose (but that was a couple years ago so maybe they are more sweat-resistant now).

just1083

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I too have to recommend the Bluebuds, have had mine for over a year with zero issues so far.

I use the Jaybird Bluebuds X every single day for running as well as lifting. Love them. Before that I had two different models of Plantronics and did not like either as well.

The Backbeat Fit did not fit my tiny ears well, so I returned them. Then I got another pair similar to the Bluebuds but the battery life was atrocious. I much prefer the Jaybirds. They're snug and don't move around and hasn't had any issues even with my crazy sweating.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR