Dust or spec problems

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I hate that the phone or screen protector is a dust magnet lol I clean it almost every day or when I see some dust particles on the side of the screen protector and use a paper or microfiber towel to clean it a lot, and I don't leave it in my pocket I leave in my office... And even when I use the belt clip its still get dusty... I left from my White/Gold 5S to a 6 Black/Space Gray thinking because in White you can see a lot of dust also and specs and well its the same in black ugghh... Sorry I'm very picky with my phones love them when they are clean hahah don't know why I'm like that!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I had a black 5 and had a hard time with all the fingerprints. On the white phones they are only visible on the screen but on the black phones they are visible everywhere. I was constantly cleaning that phone. I went with a white for the 5s and 6 for that reason, although that black 6 was really nice looking this year.

Meanwhile I have a piece of pink lint under my Zagg Shield. I'm trying not to get OCD about it but it's the first thing I look at when I pick up my phone. I think I'll have to back to Best Buy and let them install a new one. It's too bad to, because it's aligned perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm the opposite. I don't care. I don't care about fingerprints. I got an affordable case. my screen get's too fingerprinty and i just breath on it "huh! huh!" And then I wipe it on my shirt. "Good as new." And my phone is in my pocket all the time. I wonder if it's a personality thing with you. Like you have a cleanliness thing. I have a thing with order. When **** is out of place in my apartment i get annoyed. I'm not a "neat freak." I like neatness, minimalism especially. I like things in their place. I'm just not a neat freak. But i've been poor so you kinda get used to making do with things that aren't brand new or perfect or undented or unscuffed so if something does a job i'm not that fussy about it. But i also take pretty good care of my things too because i value a dollar greatly.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm super OCD about dust and bubbles being in my screen protectors,so much that I completely messed up a zagg glass screen protector and that $45. There was dust and odd particles that got caught in the case and I was continuously taking it off trying to get the dust out. It then ended up cracking on the side & I had to throw it out. It's a great screen protector and it was aligned perfectly but the dust and everything just aggravated me and I ended up ruining it :(

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm like that for about a month with my new phones... Not quite that bad as you explained but I go extensive lengths to make sure it stays in excellent shape. After the new wears off I don't really care about that stuff anymore

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm super OCD about dust and bubbles being in my screen protectors,so much that I completely messed up a zagg glass screen protector and that $45. There was dust and odd particles that got caught in the case and I was continuously taking it off trying to get the dust out. It then ended up cracking on the side & I had to throw it out. It's a great screen protector and it was aligned perfectly but the dust and everything just aggravated me and I ended up ruining it :(

You should dig it back out of the trash and get a free replacement for the cost of shipping instead of losing your 40 bucks.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I had purchased the zagg glass protector in store from best buy I didn't buy it online

It doesn't matter where your purchase it they will replace it. Once you get the replacement got into the bathroom put the shower on hot wait a few minutes and put the screen protector on in there it really keeps the dust down.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't matter where your purchase it they will replace it. Once you get the replacement got into the bathroom put the shower on hot wait a few minutes and put the screen protector on in there it really keeps the dust down.

Good idea I can see that working well

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

The trash has been taken out since I've thrown it away so it's too late for that. I didn't know they would replace it since I was the one that messed it up nor was I told it was replaceable or had a warranty

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Well i got rid of my 4th zagg glass all of them had dusts behind so i went with a otterbox defender, even if it gets dirty i can take it off and clean it...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods