Dual Lightning Dongle

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Hiya!

I broke down and bout the dual lightning dongle thingy from the Apple Store and I kinda like it but the only down side is that you have to have two things plugged in at the same time in order for it to work.

I don't know why I thought it would work with CarPlay but it doesn't.

Save your $$ it isn't worth it.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
63d6412df74a5aca9302f8f4e872ceac.jpg

BrayBreBai

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Hiya!

I broke down and bout the dual lightning dongle thingy from the Apple Store and I kinda like it but the only down side is that you have to have two things plugged in at the same time in order for it to work.

I don't know why I thought it would work with CarPlay but it doesn't.

Save your $$ it isn't worth it.

So you have to basically charge your phone and listen to music in order for it to work?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Also have you tried using one thing at a time? The photo you posted seems to be saying you can't put two of the same kind of input at a time. Like can't use 2 headphones or 2 chargers.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
You can use ONE AT A TIME you just can't use TWO of the same at a time. I think the post is a bit misleading (but not intentionally)

MonkeyJunky

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
The fact it can't be used as a headphone splitter is kind of weirdly inept...curious if that is a fault of Belkin or from the connector's design?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
TBH my wife is getting rid of her iPhone 7 Plus so she can get a 6S Plus, I shouldn't switched her but I felt the camera and increased storage was be good. She cannot stand the home button change, does NOT care for the lack of a real headphone jack and she does listen to a lot of audio and its to the point I will be paying off her Next Plan and selling the phone and getting her a SIM Free 6S Plus.