Download landscape documents and more paper sizes for Pages for iPhone and iPad!

K3Nx2Y

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Can you make an 11x14? I want to make a poster but the dimensions of the poster on pages for iPad are not changeable and those are the dimensions needed.

serjim3

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to pages, and your templates will be a great help. Thank you. By the way, could you make a template for an A2 envelope?

Jim

kriziayap

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much Leanna! These templates are really useful! I just have one request. Can you please include a portrait and landscape template for 8x13? It's a very common template used in our country. My Mac just got the rainbow screen of death so I can't do it myself :( thank you very much in advance!

bskinners

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
So one of the huge annoyances of Pages for iOS is that there are only 2 paper sizes (letter and A4) AND that the document must be in portrait. But!if you create a different sized document in landscape with Pages on Mac and open it on your iPad or iPhone, Pages for iOS will respect the size and orientation of the document.

Well, I want to create a bunch of "templates" of commonly used paper sizes for you all and wanted to know which ones you'd like to see included in the list :)

Update: TEMPLATES!

Here they are!

After picking up the ones you want, I recommend grouping them up into a folder so they don't clutter up your main document screen.

When using any of these templates, make sure you duplicate it first before making any changes so that you don't lose the original template.

Thank you!!!

steventyson

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
The templates are a great find but I don't suppose anyone has an A7 template do they?
Thanks for your work on these - you probably have the makings of a good iPad AppStore app if you include a few more (like the A7 :) )!
S.

jhaase1025

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Tried opening in safari still getting the dropbox 404. Error code, I see in the string where the links have been fixed but I still cannot download the a4 landscape help!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2