Downlaod facebook video to photo gallery

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Dear folks

I have read many articles how to download Facebook video to iPhone X Photos gallery App,,,,google search in the link below :

https://www.google.com.au/search?ei...1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.kt9w69iJWe8

Most of the articles discuss downloading videos with their link to sources therefore I couldn't make it work ,,,,because not all videos that i am receiving on my Facebook have links,,,,and some articles are outdated since 2014 or 2015

Basically I receive some video and footage on my Facebook and I want to download them (save) to my Photos Gallery then share them via WhatsApp or viber or ,,,,,etc

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked Facebook Support for possible instructions? If not, give it a try while awaiting more replies.

zillah2004

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
What i did I long pressed on a video that I had received on Facebook and clicked the option "Save for later",,,,then I went to Facebook "Saved" option and I have seen the link.

Once the link is there the rest is easy

What i did I long pressed on a video that I had received on Facebook and clicked the option "Save for later",,,,then I went to Facebook "Saved" option and I have seen the link.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Did you just stutter? ??????

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73