DOOMED!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just read something interesting?Nasdaq is about 100 points from its all time high set 3/10/2000. And currently Apple alone is 10% of the value of the Nasdaq.

From likely that same article, I thought this was even more telling:

0.3%

Apple?s meager impact on the index when it first closed above 5000. When Apple debuted the iPhone on January 9, 2007, the company?s presence in the index had expanded to 8.8%. It?s since gathered a larger slice of the pie as the stock has soared on the back of strong smartphone sales.

Flashback to the dot-com days and you?ll see the index?s leadership was different.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a strong feeling we're going to see a major value increase over what we see now over the next couple of years. I truly think Apple is about to become something the corporate world hasn't seen before, and the stock market is going to go nuts. This isn't just optimism from the value increase lately...look at what Apple is dabbling in that they don't offer in any facet right now, and you'll see that some big time changes are coming. It's exciting!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Actually Apple sucks BIG TIME.
I scheduled a call for today at 8:15 am on an iTunes billing question and they called me at 8:18 am.
SUCH DISREGARD for my time. I've got places to go, people to see....
With this kind of customer service, Apple is DOOOOOMED!!!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I scheduled a call for today at 8:15 am on an iTunes billing question and they called me at 8:18 am.

I agree. The way they let you schedule calls or appointments and then keep them in ridiculous. Lol. Plus they don't let you off the phone or out of the store without the issue being resolved. Lol

I have had nothing but good experiences with Apple customer service. I have not had to deal with customer service with any other phone so I can't knock anyone else either. All I know is Apple has it down good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The unmitigated GALL of them.

THREE MINUTES LATE!!!!! I'm IMPORTANT. MY TIME IS VALUABLE!!!!!

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site

If that had happened to me, I would have listed my iPhone 5s on eBay and gone back to my BlackBerry Bold.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't though. Bold died with appalling frequency prompting me to use my iPhone 5 with increasing frequency until it finally became my daily driver.
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner