don't lie to me, it has to be covered

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I used to always have it in a case but lately I'e been using it naked. today though i dropped it down the stairs and theres a nice scratch right in the middle of the screen. I picked up a ghost armor and you can't even see the scratch anymore. Still don;t plan on using it in a case.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
You know, as good looking as the 4s is, too bad this thing can't be left without a case or screen protector. I've had it covered in an otterbox and screen cover since day one. I was staring at it one day and decided to take the cover off and let the retina screen shine and after about two days there was a small nick on it. Kinda weak for the simple fact that every ad i see this device its naked, but that's a lie you really cant have this phone naked, it has to be covered.

The commercials are actually obligated to show the device naked.

But handling an iPhone takes finesse. Finesse and sophistication.

I actually saw this one guy, he called he had an iPhone 4 with the screen completely cracked like a vehicle collision! I sat right there and I laughed at him for about five whole minutes.

People with cracked touchscreen phones always catch me off guard. Just get a dumb phone! ha ha

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is naked most of the time... and the rest of the time, I use a CaseMate Barely There case with NO screen protection... my iPhone4 was perfect when I gave it to my daughter last October... my iPhone 4S is still perfect...

It CAN be done...

I agree, it can be done. If I did not work in an manufacturing facility and did not have to walk around on a concrete floor all night I would have mine in a light case (or no case at all) but I am scared if I do that now I will somehow drop it and concrete wrecks havoc on phones.

I think the iPhone is a very tough phone for the exterior being almost all glass.

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I find the iPhone to be too thin (in hand) and extremely slick. For example if you place it down on slightly angled surfaces (arm of a leather couch) it will slide off. That is the one problem I have found by not keeping it in a case. After several incidents of my 4s sliding off objects, I keep it cased. Luckily, no damage.

Reactions: precon22

James4455

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I have been 'naked' for quite sometime now. I use a Danglet lanyard and really like the convenience and security

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
All my iPhones have been uncovered and they don't suffer from heavy scratches or nicks. Once I dropped my 4S from my lap exiting my truck and it hit the concrete hard. Just a very tiny dent on the antenna and that was it. Just because you can't take care of your phone doesn't mean I can't. So, to recap, it's not a lie that it can't be uncovered. It's you that can't keep it uncovered.

My experience too. I've dropped my 4 I think 3 times and all 3 were while caseless, and all 3 times while at work in the stockroom with concrete floor. Once was while about 4 rungs up a ladder. Took a nick to the antenna band and that's it. If I have a case on its usually a Barely There.

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.

NinoMH

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
As with most electronics, care when you are handling them is very important. Especially when said electronic it's of a delicate nature such as the iphone 4/4S.

I sold my 10 months old iPhone 4 when I got the 4S without a single scratch on it, and it was naked around 90% of the time I used it. Same with the 4S I currently own, 3 months of use, not a single scratch, naked since I got it. It is too beautiful a design to screw it up with an overprotective ugly case. Just gotta be careful...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77