Don’t get me wrong …

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am going into two months on the Sierra Blue 13pro. It’s a beautiful color. And I love the color blue. But I also love the color green, especially in technology
Now the Alpine Green is out.
I called Verizon on a hunch. I missed the 30day switch☹️ and although it’s a newly released color and I have been a Verizon customer for neons they won’t budge on the 30 day exchange
It’s ok. I didn’t get angry over it. Like I said. Love the blue. But that green.
I have the green series watch

So if you are within 30 days on Verizon you can switch. Just know they won’t budge over the 30 days

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey it was worth a shot, at least you tried. Sometimes you get someone on the phone who is generous and can get lucky with things like that.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hey it was worth a shot, at least you tried. Sometimes you get someone on the phone who is generous and can get lucky with things like that.

She had said she tried but got denied offering me the request. I had also mentioned I would gladly pay the restocking fee
It’s ok. The blue is a beautiful color too

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I am going into two months on the Sierra Blue 13pro. It’s a beautiful color. And I love the color blue. But I also love the color green, especially in technology
I called Verizon on a hunch. I missed the 30day switch and although it’s a newly released color and I have been a Verizon customer for neons they won’t budge on the 30 day exchange
It’s ok. I didn’t get angry over it. Like I said. Love the blue. But that green.

So if you are within 30 days on Verizon you can switch. Just know they won’t budge over the 30 days

I know how you feel I have the blue 13 Pro Max upgraded from the awesome green 11 Pro Max but since they didn’t offer a green 12 pro I was ok with no green 13 pro then low and behold a green comes out

So not fair but life goes on

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Op if you really want the green why don’t you sell your current iPhone?

As much as I like the green I think I still prefer the blue personally.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I called Verizon on a hunch. I missed the 30day switch and although it’s a newly released color and I have been a Verizon customer for neons they won’t budge on the 30 day exchange

Just get a green case and be done with it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not even considering giving up my Pacific Blue [Correction: Sierra Blue] iPhone 13 Pro. The green looks nice, for sure, but not to the point of making me want to get rid of my current iPhone for it. Besides, if I want to get a different color, I can always activate my backup - an iPhone 12 Pro … ;)

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m not even considering giving up my Pacific Blue iPhone 13 Pro. The green looks nice, for sure, but not to the point of making me want to get rid of my current iPhone for it. Besides, if I want to get a different color, I can always activate my backup - an iPhone 12 Pro … ;)

I actually thought the Pacific Blue Pro color was on the 12 Pro series and Sierra Blue was on the 13 series. . I might have to look that up

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My attraction to the pretty hues happens on occasion but always stays short. The stainless edge phones and metal looking anodized AL items do best with with an active lifestyle and over time. Apple products almost always have a good physical design that also helps - a no need to dress someone up if they look healthy and fit to begin with.

All that said, the new green looks as if I'd like it more than others over time kind of like I've liked a few hunter green clothing items whether it lasted over time or was a repeat purchase.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh