Does the iPhone 6 bend?

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Treat it with care.

And buy AppleCare+.

Once you have that insurance, guaranteed it lasts through those two years just fine. :p

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Use common sense honestly. Don't sit on it. Don't drive with it over 8 hours in a car with it digging into your flesh. Every phone has issues with bending. If you've done fine so far, chances are that you'll do fine now.

Raginrogue

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Unboxing Therapy did a follow up video bending the regular iphone 6. It only bent a tiny little bit. Hardly noticeable and he was able to bend it back. Because the smaller surface area of the phone, it is less prone to bending under heavy pressure.

Issa-7

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
no there is no chance it will bend without reason,just dont let kim kardashian sit on it..nah,use a hard case from spigen tough armor and you will be fine

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just don't sit on it and you should be fine. It is a durable device, and there are only a couple reports of bending happening.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the 6 will bend as easy as the 6 plus will. I'm still being a little more careful about sitting with it in my front pocket than I was with my 5s. I've got a case on it too so hopefully that will help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine's always in my front pocket or on a table. My pants pockets are normal to large size, and I don't feel as if my 6 will bend at all.

Okris30

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I've always put my phone in my front pocket and my iPhone 6 is no different. I have no issues with mine. Take good care of your phone. It's not a cheap device and should be handled with care. Before I sit down, I'm always taking my phone out of my pocket. I never use my back pockets either for storing a phone while walking or sitting. If you are careful with your device then you will have no issues. If you are worried, use a case like an otterbox. If you want the phone to bend, I'm sure you will be able to make it bend. This goes for any device.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
How do I prevent it ? Im a little worried for such an expensive phone..

Use it like you have all of your other phones in the past. Just don't sit on it if it's in your back pocket.

Just enjoy your device and don't listen to the hype that has made this "issue" very overblown.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods