Does the 6plus have a bigger home button?

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I've seen all of your weird cut-outs... It seems like the iPhone PLUS has a BIGGER HOME BUTTON.

TRUE?????????

ALSO,

IF I wake up at 3:00am EST and order, will I get it on launch day? What if it's like... 3:09?

Love you guys xxxxxx

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I've seen your weird post. No, no difference in home button size.

If you wake up at 3:00am and preorder you should receive your phone on the 19th. But if it's 3:09 it could be 9 days later.

I love you too

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It's going to be hectic trying to order at 3 am, it's always heavy server traffic. Don't get discouraged though!

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I've seen your weird post. No, no difference in home button size.

If you wake up at 3:00am and preorder you should receive your phone on the 19th. But if it's 3:09 it could be 9 days later.

I love you too

Thank you sweetie I love you xoxo

So nervous for tomorrow night/early morning hunni!!!!

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
It's going to be hectic trying to order at 3 am, it's always heavy server traffic. Don't get discouraged though!

When the 5s came out I didn't have a problem doing it on the apple store app, but hunni I'm using my great great grandmas upgrade so it won't let me use the app for her phone number.

Any information you can give to your sister?

Xoxo your girl tiff <3

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
When the 5s came out I didn't have a problem doing it on the apple store app, but hunni I'm using my great great grandmas upgrade so it won't let me use the app for her phone number.

Any information you can give to your sister?

Xoxo your girl tiff <3

Go through your carrier instead of Apple

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well honey schnuckums, instead of pre-ordering through Apple, pre-order through your carrier, or as divas refer to, Sprint/Verizon/ATT/TMobile etc. That way you can get the upgrade processed on the line you desire.

This is very good advice...pookie pumpkin bear face muffin head.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
This thread is 10 kinds of epic winning...
On topic: it would make sense for the home button to be bigger but alas it is not. Your thumb would probably get lost on a sensor much bigger anyway.

Last post for the night - I'm out.

Smooches,
iLive an iLife

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk