Does iphone have better connectivity than Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch?

marbleize

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to smartphones and sparing what time I can to climb the steep learning curve. Any helpful info about the problem I'm experiencing will be appreciated!

*I'm running an app to process credit card charges. The location I run charges from has not changed.
*My carrier is Sprint. The data plan has not changed.

When I had an iphone, the app worked speedily with never a failed transaction. But unfortuantely, I didn't care for other aspects of that phone, so I switched to the Samsung.

Now, the app is slow: I often have to sign in twice because the first one doesn't go through, and processing is noticeably slower and even times out about 30% of the time.

Since everything else is the same, I'm thinking it's the hardware, and I'll need to go back to the iphone for trouble-free running of this app.

Please share your experience/knowledge--TIA!

marbleize

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't say one was better. They are each good at some things. I actually prefer androids, in general. However, there is one key app I need on my smartphone, and currently, the developer has done a better implementation on the apple side. I'm sure it's an unpopular position on this board, but I'd love to discover a way to get better performance from the samsung. I think, though, that that responsibility rests with the developer--and with no promised date for improvement, I can't afford to wait. So I'll probably have to switch to the iphone, but will be switching again just as soon as I find an android device that gives comparable performance with this particular app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR