Does iPhone 6 have a light indicating message or call has come in and been missed?

I

iMore Question

Does iPhone 6 have a light indicating message or call has come in and been missed

My hearing not good if I don't hear incoming messages or calls does the iPhone 6 have any light indicator that I have missed a message?

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Does iPhone 6 have a light indicating message or call has come in and been missed

Yes, it's general, then accessibility. Then click LED flash for alerts. Also u can set reminders for texts to go off every couple mins. I have set for every 5 I believe. The screen will light up again when it reminds u.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Does iPhone 6 have a light indicating message or call has come in and been mi...

Yes, it's general, then accessibility. Then click LED flash for alerts. Also u can set reminders for texts to go off every couple mins. I have set for every 5 I believe. The screen will light up again when it reminds u.

Exactly where do you set texts reminders to remind every 5 minutes? Do you mean to remind 5 times? You can set to once, twice, thrice, 5 times and 10 times. They come at 2 minute intervals.
And for them to behave as you say, they need to be set on "alerts".

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2