Does Apple Even Use Their Own Products ?

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I think the thing is people see the iPhone do so much, which may or may not be things they actually use, that they are frustrated when it doesn't do something they are used to. So we're kinda spoiled when it doesn't do something we want. It's slowly becoming the genie-in-a-bottle-one-in-all device!

OmariJames,

I think the saving multiple images won't work if they don't initially show up in the email, meaning if you can't see them, you won't be able to download them. But if you can see them, when you hold your finger down on the first one, it should give you the option to save multiple images as was shown on the screenshot someone posted earlier as well as the screenshot I've attached.

I'm aware of saving multiple messages. I never said I never knew how to SAVE multiply messages. I said DOWNLOAD as in downloading them within the email so that you can save all of them... We got past that on the first page.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Weird. On mine it goes back to the started email when I re-open mail. So if I start an email and then hit home when I re-open mail that's what I see. I can either hit cancel or send and cancel gives the option to save. Maybe there is a setting?

As I mentioned earlier, I think what I might of down was view a text or PNS message and it got erased. I haven't gotten the chance to test that again but I'm 90% sure thats what I did. I did SOMETHING to lose that email...

When I open a draft email and exit via the home button, it's there so that leads me to think I didn't do something as simple as accidently pressing the home button

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm aware of saving multiple messages. I never said I never knew how to SAVE multiply messages. I said DOWNLOAD as in downloading them within the email so that you can save all of them... We got past that on the first page.

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Load Remote Images > ON

That should keep it from asking you if you want to download pictures. They will then just appear as pictures within the email as soon as you open it up. Of course we both know this won't work with anything else but pictures. ;)

Last edited:

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Load Remote Images > ON

That should keep it from asking you if you want to download pictures. They will then just appear as pictures within the email as soon as you open it up. Of course we both know this won't work with anything else but pictures. ;)

I just checked and it's already on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative