Does anyone prefer the rounded iPhones more?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you! I was cleaning out my Inbox and I ran into a bunch of iMore messages so I decided to stop by.

I’m well, thank you. Hope things are well with you too.

Great to hear. Thanks for stopping by. It's really good to hear from you. I'm OK, just hanging in there.
Want you to know, your missed as well as your valued inputs on various subjects.
ENJOY.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Great to hear. Thanks for stopping by. It's really good to hear from you. I'm OK, just hanging in there.
Want you to know, your missed as well as your valued inputs on various subjects.
ENJOY.

Aaaawwww you’re too kind. Thank you.

Work has gotten crazy and I got heavily into dog training, so something had to give.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I like them both! I always have a case on my phone though so it really doesn’t matter because I don’t see them. I would be scared to death to go without a case!!

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
I was determined to come on here and vote rounded edges for the win! But then I thought about it...I’ve only had 2 of phones with the flat sides and those were the iPhone 4s and the first generation SE. I’ve gone through so many phones, I don’t even remember the flat sides. So I could say I “prefer” the rounded edges but I really think I’m just more familiar with them.

Rounded edges by default?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Aaaawwww you’re too kind. Thank you.

Work has gotten crazy and I got heavily into dog training, so something had to give.

Cool! My husband and I trained dogs for years, and even taught
Puppy Beginners Obedience at one of the local dog training clubs!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Cool! My husband and I trained dogs for years, and even taught
Puppy Beginners Obedience at one of the local dog training clubs!

I started with border collies and sheepdog trials. Now I’ve moved to CGC and therapy dog training and work.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That is so awesome. Border Collies are the smartest dogs... they are phenomenal to watch! I did pet therapy with our first Newf. We worked with children living with their Mom’s in a local Battered Women’s Shelter, and, children ina psychological mental health unit. Heartbreaking and rewarding at the same time.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Border collies are great dogs if you are active,they need to run and run, but good grief they are stupid,that’s why they are easy to train.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Border collies are great dogs if you are active,they need to run and run, but good grief they are stupid,that’s why they are easy to train.

Oh them’s fighting words!!!!

Border collies are the smartest breed per any registry and any working dog handler.

Border collies are easy to train because of their intelligence, not in spite of it.

That’s like saying that Beethoven couldn’t hear and that’s why he wrote world class enduring classical music.

The problem are people who get border collies and expect them to be couch potatoes. They’re active working dogs. They problem solve.

My second border collie’s dam got sent to gather sheep in Scotland with no more direction than “find them.” She got them all home and never lost one. A stupid dog can’t problem solve enough to do that.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That is so awesome. Border Collies are the smartest dogs... they are phenomenal to watch! I did pet therapy with our first Newf. We worked with children living with their Mom’s in a local Battered Women’s Shelter, and, children ina psychological mental health unit. Heartbreaking and rewarding at the same time.

I have a friend whose two border collies are used in court, in sexual predator cases, to put victims at ease.

I also know someone whose Newfie (Landseer) is a therapy dog in Canada.

kilsrin

Oct 12, 2021
Visit site
I was determined to come on here and vote rounded edges for the win! But then I thought about it...I’ve only had 2 of phones with the flat sides and those were the iPhone 4s and the first generation SE. I’ve gone through so many applinked phones, I don’t even remember the flat sides. So I could say I “prefer” the rounded edges but I really think I’m just more familiar with them.

Rounded edges by default?

I love it rounded phones.

Last edited:

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I prefer the look of the flat edges but can adjust easily. If the iPhone 14 comes out looking kinda like the iPhone 11 I’ll be just fine with it.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Definitely flat edges! Look and grip wise :)
I got the Xs Max and 11 Pro Max simply because the added weight provided a better grip.
I tried the regular 12 and got it over the Pro Max, thanks to the flat edges!
I’m so glad they’re back

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Visually, I prefer the flat edges. Also the feel of it. But it doesn't matter much, since I always have a case on my iPhones.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Flat edges. the “cornery” feel helps me to hang onto my old phones. I have never liked the feel of my everyday XS.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner