Does anyone prefer the rounded iPhones more?

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Put me down for the curves. My favorite iPhone size was the XS Max. It was big but didn’t feel too wide. The 11 PM was good but not as good as the XS Max.

I recently looked at a size comparison of the XS Max and 11 PM and was shocked to see that they are about the same width. The XS seemed much slimmer to me.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I gotta say for me the colours look really good on the latest iPhones though , but I hope they go back to rounded phones soon..

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I really liked how iPhone X and xs feel already and it's a bummer looking forward to the squared edges again .

I really hope they go back to rounded iPhones again...

I agree! I was literally just thinking a few minutes ago that I prefer the rounded edge iPhones. I've had the iPhone 4, 6s, 7, XR and iPhone 13, which I just bought early this month. I constantly find myself comparing the iPhone 13 to the iPhone XR and definitely favor the XR's round edges. I'm with you; I hope Apple goes back to the rounded edges again in the future.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still prefer iPhones that have the flat sides. It’s easier for me to hold and I don’t feel as if it might slip out of my hands.

Having said that, I didn’t have a problem with the rounded sides, but between the two, my preference is an iPhone with flat sides.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The round iPhones were fine. I liked them. But I prefer the flat sides on iPhones. Just my personal preference.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I love the look and feel of the flat edges! It’s easier to hold on to as well.

(I use a case, of course, and when I hold the phone with one hand I use my pinky to support the bottom and it just “fits” better along the flat edge.)

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I like both but my rounded edge era phones would slip from my hands more than my 12 Pro Max and 14 Pro Max.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Don’t mind either, but curved edges does look dated after so many years.

The fact that all the android oems copied it makes it look even more ancient. Although It will take a couple of years for all the android oems to copy the flat sides next.

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I love the look of the flat-sided iPhones but I have found the rounded-edge models easier to hold, especially one-handed.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So after having the 14PM for a while, I really don’t have a preference. All my devices have the same case (QuadLock) so they all feel identical.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I always liked the flat sides, made them easier to hold. I had a near accident when I bought my iPhone 6 I think.. it was so rounded off nearly smashed that sucker taking it out the box.

Reactions: Annie_M

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods