Do you use third party charging cables?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
We have all been there your original Apple charging cable stops working for whatever reason. So, you run out to get a replacement. Do you buy a third party cable or do you buy an Apple cable? I've bought some third party cables that worked just fine.

I have a few but I bought them all at the Apple Store, so I'm confident they're good.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Not sure when they released it, but I’ve had mine for about 6-8 months. It’s on their website:

The stupid forum software won’t let me post the link - says it’s spam. #iMoreFail

I bought one about 6 months ago but its still a bit shorter than I'd like LOL

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Still on my original cables here. Use them primarily for charging (so I plug them in like once every night), and they still seem as good as the day I got them. With some care, they should be able to last the full 2 years. :)

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I use both actually. I like to have them in most rooms of the house and car and work and summer place. Sigh I know I have problems

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Still on my original cables here. Use them primarily for charging (so I plug them in like once every night), and they still seem as good as the day I got them. With some care, they should be able to last the full 2 years. :)

They'll definitely last that long. I'm just an accessory junkie & I want a different cable in every room, for work & in each vehicle LOL

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
What I need is a car charger that allows simultaneous charging for my iPhone and my work issued Note 2.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Yup, thank you, that's EXACTLY what I need. I actually had one but the lighting piece came loose. Do I never to make sure I charge while I'm getting ready in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox