Do you use a bluetooth headset?

Do you use a bluetooth headset regularly for phone calls or listening to music?

• Yes, when possible.

Votes: 68 62.4%
  • No, it is uncomfortable.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • No, it makes me look silly.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • No, sound quality is not good.

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • No, too expensive.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • No, for another reason or multiple reasons listed above (clarify in your post)

Votes: 21 19.3%

• Total voters

gdasilva

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
i always use some type of headset. either bluetooth or a wired headset whenever i wanted to listen to music because i never decided to buy BT Stereo headphones. i don't really like holding the phone up to my ear, and i think that i can multitask alot more.

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
I use Microsoft Sync in my truck when I'm driving to stream music and make and receive calls.

I use JayBird BT-200's when i'm working out and running.

I use Apple's provided head sets when I'm in the hammock in the back yard or laying down on the couch relaxing.

quietguy

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Latest is Blueant Q1. I've had half a dozen others over the years. I am a multitasker .... can't be anchored by being disabled holding a phone to my ear. As soon as my day begins, the Q1 goes on and stays all day. Never have cared what people think of me - my life, my business.

Sambo41

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I use a bluetooth headset about 80% of the time. I hate having to hold the phone up to my head plus, I listen to a lot of podcasts. I just upgraded to a Jawbone Icon which now supports A2DP and is great for listening to podcasts.

I either us the headset when driving or when driving on long trips I'm connected to a Jabra Cruiser car kit.

DaveKay

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I used and really liked the Motorola h12 until I ran over it accidentally.
Needed 1 fast and got a plantronics voyager. It's almost as good but not quite.
Voice dial is fairly accurate but a bit bulkier than the h12
I have found that cheap usually means garbage

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods