Do you think the iPhone 6 Plus will be restocked by October when I plan to buy it?

jean3109

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Im waiting till october to get the new iphone 6 plus do you think they will be restocked by then ??

Posted via the iMore App for Android

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Re: have question!

Im waiting till october to get the new iphone 6 plus do you think they will be restocked by then ??

Last I checked, the 6 Plus had a 3-4 week lead time at Apple for ordering. They will more than likely still get daily shipments at each store, but no one would know whether the Plus will be in the mix. Always possible. Anyway you look at it, I think the Plus will probably be at least somewhat constrained for October, maybe into November. I don't think they will have regular stock levels of all models/configurations until after Christmas, but that's just a guess.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Based on estimated shipping dates for those of us that have preordered, you may have a little trouble finding a 6+ in October depending on your local resources (how many apple stores are in a reasonable distance, carrier stores, etc). Never hurts to try but when you go trying I'd go early and/or call ahead for availability.

jean3109

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I would think they would send out more stock before black friday and Christmas that way there stocked

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw a promotion from Best Buy for pre-ordering, and it is limited to 4.7" models only. I think Apple is very short on 6+. If it is correct, they probably try to fill the pre-orders of 6+ first before putting them out in stores. Even if they have 6+ in stores, they are probably the 16GB models that nobody pre-ordered.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

The only place I could get my 5S last year was Radio Shack, walked right in and they had one.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

It will be restocked every day or so. And sold out every time it’s restocked. The farther removed we get from Friday, the more stock will be available. But it will be hit or miss for a specific combination of model, carrier, size and color.

Last edited:

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Do you think the iPhone 6 Plus will be restocked by October when I plan to bu...

I would go ahead and order so that its to you by October. I don't believe they charge you until it ships. I know for sure it'll be backordered until then. I can remember last October I wasn't able to find a 5s anywhere. I was checking the availability website faithfully. Whenever a bunch would come in, there was a line to follow.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

No way. Your only chance to get one is Friday. After that, that's it. iPhone 6/6+ is super dooper extreme to the max limited edition. Once they're gone, they're gone.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I got the feeling that the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB or 128 GB models are the most sought after Christmas gift this year. (16 GB does not count, I believe nobody pre-ordered them and they will be available in every store). :)

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the feeling that the new Flying Elmo will be the most sought after gift for the Holiday season. Like previous versions it can be tickled and it will even talk and sing recorded songs. But the new version can also be used as a drone.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Nope.
Foxconn has 100 production lines with 200,000 workers operating 24/7 with an output of 400,000 iPhone 6s and 140,000 iPhone 6+s per day and they are still unable to meet the unprecedented demand generated for the newfangled iPhones.

It's either Friday's line or forever hold your peace.

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on release day about 9 AM Central through Verizon. My ship date is 21 Oct. I think the advise above is good, order now and you'll get the best date you're going to get and might still get Oct . Then if things change you can always cnx.

PS my CC has not been charged.

cnotes2020

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Nope.
Foxconn has 100 production lines with 200,000 workers operating 24/7 with an output of 400,000 iPhone 6s and 140,000 iPhone 6+s per day and they are still unable to meet the unprecedented demand generated for the newfangled iPhones.

It's either Friday's line or forever hold your peace.

I think Foxconn Brazil went on strike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox