Do you think a 4 inch display is enough?

bwe200

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I have iPhone 6 and I like to watch TV series and movies on it sometimes, and I find the 4.7 inch display good for that purpose.
The thing is, I would very much like a phone that I can use with one hand.
My question is for those of you that made the move: do you still enjoy watching videos on a 4 inch display or is it a totally different experience?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I do not have one, but as long as my eyes were not too far away from the screen I was ok with watching videos on my iPhone 5S. That being said, the bigger screen makes for a better experience, and I don't have any issues using my 6 with one hand.

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have iPhone 6 and I like to watch TV series and movies on it sometimes, and I find the 4.7 inch display good for that purpose.
The thing is, I would very much like a phone that I can use with one hand.
My question is for those of you that made the move: do you still enjoy watching videos on a 4 inch display or is it a totally different experience?

I switched from a Galaxy S6 Edge to a Nexus 6P, hated the large size, and then to a Galaxy S7 which was a bit better as the first two were very huge for everyday use and I was not liking my phone. Now being back to the iPhone SE, I feel at home again, a small powerful phone in a small package. Finally feels like holding a "phone" not a phablet just like the old days

regarding your question, it only needs a couple of days till your eyes adjust and you will be fine. I have my small mini world in my iPhone. Love it

not switching to bigger phones ever again!

Heck, if they make a 3.5 inch phone like the iPhone 4 I would even prefer that.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
To me, it's not a major deal. I have watched videos on my phone while waiting. It's fine to me, as long you choose to watch in landscape. Watching in portrait is probably one of the worst things you can do when it comes to video. Haha.

I don't really watch videos on my phone enough to really comment here though.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Not enough for me. It is extremely tough to type on the small screen. I am used to phablets. I can't wait for the 2016 IPhone Plus model.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I was switching back and forth between a note 3 and a 4s a few months back. Your eyes and hands adjust. You just have to allow time. Only reason I kept going back to the note was the much faster device. Now I'm on a 6s and like the size. Don't know if I could go back to the 4inch display but id love to give it a shot.