Do you still use screen protectors?

Do you still use screen protectors?

• I still use screen protectors on my iPhone.

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • I no longer use screen protectors on my iPhone.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I’ve been applying glass screen protectors to my phone going back to my 4S. I’m extremely careful with my phone at all times, yes I’ve dropped it here and there not often, but in each event the glass protector saved my actual screen from damage. Also it helps if my phone is floating around in my bag and my keys graze it I won’t freak out because it’s just the glass protector. I’ve also become the “Apple Support Tech” for my family and parents for everything software to cases/glass screen protectors I tell them $75 for a 10min appt LOL

Over the years I’ve been faithfully using this brand on Amazon:

Ailun Glass Screen Protector for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B769QC6...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3295137

Sorry for the long winded post *

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
A screen protector is a must even though the screen is the strongest! I use a film protector for scratch protection which is more than enough cause iPhone 14 series display glass is the strongest. Scratches will always comes on any glass so this is necessary, also this protector has a self-healing feature that can heal the scratches that occur on it!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
A screen protector is a must even though the screen is the strongest! I use a film protector for scratch protection which is more than enough cause iPhone 14 series display glass is the strongest. Scratches will always comes on any glass so this is necessary, also this protector has a self-healing feature that can heal the scratches that occur on it!

I've considered a film type again but the .26 mm glass are thin and I can apply them so fast and accurately.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a couple of quite deep scratches on my screen protector. It is a pleasure to know that I can remove them cheaply !

Krisha J

Sep 28, 2021
Visit site
I have a bad habit of constantly dropping my phone so I make it a point to use a Screen Protector no matter what just to be safe. I've been using Screen Protector Films but this time, I got a combo where the Screen has Tempered Glass and the other parts of the device including Back, Sides and Camera Lens are all covered with Clear Screen Protector Film. I'm actually very glad to pick this up because now all sides are protected.
Combo Link - https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/apple-iphone-13-tempered-glass-body-protector-combo.html

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I’ve dropped my 14PM 3 times this week, twice on concrete patio and once on my bathroom tile. Thanks to my glass protector that’s all that sustained damage I will be applying a new one today…again it’s been a rough week lol, I’m usually pretty solid with not dropping my phone

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Just switch to a privacy screen protector after reading numerous articles about people watching, getting your unlock code when FaveID doesn’t work, and locking you out of your Apple account.

Claire_Lara

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
I use a Screen Protector Film for every part of my iPhone except the Screen and use Tempered for the Screen since the Tempered Glass Im using is made from Corning Glass so they say. Its a combo I bought from Gadgetshieldz where they provide Full-Body Screen Protector for sides, back and camera lens while a Tempered for the screen. Honestly, Im very glad to have purchased this cause I've noticed phone cases causing some kind of damage to the back of the phone (dont exactly know if they are scratches but it feels like a mark) and only way to avoid it is by covering it with a Screen Protector or even a Skin.
Combo Link - https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/apple-iphone-13-pro-max-tempered-glass-body-protector-combo.html

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I think the iPhone 6 was the last phone I used a screen protector with. I cracked the screen of my 14Pro a week after I got it, while washing my car. Took it to Apple they gave me a replacement, since they didn’t have parts to do a screen repair at that time. That was the first time I’ve ever cracked a screen & I still didn’t think of using a screen protector. Things happen & ill just use Apple Care when they do

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2