Do You Still Use an iPod And If So Which One?

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Ipod touch 5 baby blue 32 gig but I mostly use my iphones as my ipod, my ipod touch with the front camera is cracked and somewhere around in a drawer don't remember the Gen think 4th, my black Silverback nano I traded in to get the touch 5 Gen because the battery only last a few minutes plus the screen got half cracked in my pocket so kinda hard to use if I'm not using my main play list the rest is in drawers somewhere

Posted via the iMore App for Android

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a couple. My iPod Classic (160gb) goes with me on all my travels - and includes all of my music library. I also have an iPod Nano (7th gen) that I use when walking 5-6 days per week. I have some music on it, but it also includes and FM radio and my Nike app for tracking my progress/route.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Right now I have a 5th gen ipod touch 16gb, and a 7th gen ipod nano. I did use to own a ipod classic 5.5 30gb and i missed it alot also I could of keep it for years as it was alot more reliable than the microsoft zune 120gb I owned that the HDD quit within 5 months of use.

Sent from my iPad mini 2 using Tapatalk

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I still use my old 4th gen iPod shuffle. Can't beat the tiny portable size and clip on when I'm working or cleaning around the house and need to tune out the kids, lol.

LTTG

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I bought an iPod touch 5G 4 days ago, and for my first iOS device it's really good! I almost stopped using my Windows Phone after buying it :p

DiePerske

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
80gb iPod classic, and would use it proudly if i managed to find it and charge it, mostly charge it

holds everything i need, and love the games on it.

BettyMaldonado

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes, of course i am still using my iPod..........I use iPod Nano 5th gen and 3rd gen too. Both are extremely good since i am frequent music listener these wireless storage devices have been an entertainment for me................. Really Apple have done a great job with all its latest versions of iPod Nano series................

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I never used an iPod, instead o used old iPhones as an iPod. Now though I don't even do that as I have tried to reduce my devices. Besides, with unlimited data and 128gb of storage, I don't have the need for two devices like I used to.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Yes, still using my iPod 5G 64GB, at the moment am i searching for the latest iPod Classic 160 GB to buy.

Apple has removed it from their store :(

aapierre

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
i have an ipod classic 120gb

I am in the process of debating getting e 5th Gen 32gb touch so that when on hols i can use the touch and leave my iphone 5s in the safe.

Is it worth selling the classic as I'd get ?80 for it and a reconditioned 32gb touch would be ?130.

any advice welcome

LTTG

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I bought an iPod touch 5 last month but I'm not sure if if I wasted my money or not, mainly because apps may not support iOS 7 anymore.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
ipod touch 4G, 8GB. I use it in the car... plug into usb...works perfectly. (ipod touch 3G was my first iOS device)

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I always bought the nano/touch for Car & Music use but then always sold it thinking the iPhone/iPad especially when they released the Mini.

For the 4-5 time, I bought the nano again (7th Generation, 16GB Green). I hope this is finally a keeper especially now that my new car (2015 Nissan Murano SL) can stream over Bluetooth. :)

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
A Blue iPod Mini (2nd gen)
5b7692d682969aaa721e3d07bef500ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
For the past year or so I've tried, but now that I'm using GPMAA, I can't listen to new music on my 5th gen iPod nano. And with all of the old phones and tablets that are just accumulating in my drawer, there's no reason to pick up my old 4th gen iPod touch. Especially since it's probably the slowest device I own now. I really just need to sell it and make a few dollars.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice