Do you recommend switching to the X from the S7?

minhtuchael033

Jul 7, 2018
Visit site
Hi

I bought the S7 (NOT the edge) when it was released for straight talk. Sadly straight talk is the only carrier that works well where I live (South Central SD)

Unsurprisingly, my S7 has gotten very very slow and sometimes unresponsive. I've been wanting to switch to iPhones for a bit, but I was just tired of that same design over and over. So much bezel!

Then the iPhone X came out

Do you recommend switching to the X from the S7? And if so, any specific cases or screen protectors (no matter what, I'm getting both) you recommend?

Thank you!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: How can open it?

Welcome to iMore

I’ve never tried the S7 but I do recommend the X

Stay tuned someone thats familiar with both can give you a better comparison

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can open it?

Hi

I bought the S7 (NOT the edge) when it was released for straight talk. Sadly straight talk is the only carrier that works well where I live (South Central SD)

Unsurprisingly, my S7 has gotten very very slow and sometimes unresponsive. I've been wanting to switch to iPhones for a bit, but I was just tired of that same design over and over. So much bezel!

Do you recommend switching to the X from the S7? And if so, any specific cases or screen protectors (no matter what, I'm getting both) you recommend?

Thank you!

Welcome to iMore!

You definitely should :D

As for case and screen protector, I use  Silicone cases and Belkin tempered glass screen protector.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi

Thank you!

The original title of your thread before I changed it was “How can I Open It?” and yet, the body of thread has nothing to do with opening anything.

I was inclined to simply delete your thread, but then I reminded myself that everyone is not honest! With that being said, I recommend you choose the best device for your wants and needs, and the same goes for the cases and screen protectors. If you still unable to make a decision, get with a family member or a friend who knows you best to help you decide.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2