Do you plan to use your current iPhone for at least 3 years before upgrading?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have a confession to make, a week ago I said I had no intention of upgrading my iPhone XR as I was quite happy with it, well I’m now sitting here waiting for delivery of my new iPhone 12!

Just couldn’t resist the temptation after doing a comparison of the features of both and realising what I’d be missing out on.

After all it’s only money……..isn’t it?

Very true, and as the saying goes, you can't take it with you! :D

Congratulations on your order. What color did you choose?

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Very true, and as the saying goes, you can't take it with you! :D

Congratulations on your order. What color did you choose?

I’ve actually gone for the same colour as my previous iPhone XR, Product Red, although there does seem to be a slight difference in the two colours. The new iPhone 12 is a far more ‘muted’ red and certainly not as vibrant as the old one. Still a great colour though.

Dead easy to set up though just by doing a ‘quick copy’, then making sure all the apps were updating. I was running the new iOS14.6 Public Beta 2 on the old XR, so at first I had to set up the new 12 with the same, or the copy would have failed.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a confession to make, a week ago I said I had no intention of upgrading my iPhone XR as I was quite happy with it, well I’m now sitting here waiting for delivery of my new iPhone 12!

Just couldn’t resist the temptation after doing a comparison of the features of both and realising what I’d be missing out on.

Congratulations. Enjoy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

So true. Live your life and be happy. Congratulations, enjoy your new iPhone 12!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2