Do you love your iphone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACLuvr4Life

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I finally gave in today and ordered the iphone 5. Im currently using the 4S and it will feel so good to upgrade to the 5. Alot of ppl say it's not really a huge step up from the 4S but to each his own but i am so excited to get the 5 in a few days!! I'm going to be in loveeeee haha!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hells yeah I love my iPhone 5!!!

So glad I got it, I came back from android so I'm much happier than I was with my Galaxy Nexus towards the end.

The screen is so vibrant, the battery life is amazing and the phone is freaking sexy the only thing that comes close in Android Land is the nexus 4.

Also glad to be back on a stable OS with high quality apps.

I think the 5 is a huge upgrade and is the best iPhone yet anyone who says otherwise has the right to that opinion but either hasn't used or held one or they're just really biased.

Beamed from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy my iPhone 5 as well. It works very well and is a good upgrade from the 4s ... speed, battery life and larger screen are 3 of the many reasons I appreciate this device.

ForgWorm

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
lovin' it, the 4-inch retina display is amazing! Apps runs smoother, battery life much better!
didn't regret upgrading from the 4S at all!

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Don't love it but it works, meaning good battery life and holds a signal, something I could not say about my Galaxy s3

Ftorrez

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely in love with my iPhone 5. Having the 4S before and trying to not upgrade as soon as possible but the iPhone 5 is just that much better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I love mine! I came from the 4 and this is such an upgrade. It has a better screen with more colors. As for battery life it leaves much to be desired. But I still love it!

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I do love the speed of the phone and the larger display. But to be honest, I would've preferred if they made the phone a little wider instead as well. The tall/skinny thing is a bit odd. I understand the effect on one-handed usage if they widened it, but I think that's where they'll end up in the next two years anyway.

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm really happy with it. The thin and lightness as well as the speed increase is great even from the 4S. I actually like the tall thin screen. Great for twitter and safari. It fits into my pocket well and it doesn't even feel like its there. The only thing that I am disappointed about is iOS 6. It's getting a bit stale and I hope iOS 7 brings some new UI features.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

DannySURPRIZE

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
You absolute moron, why would you get an iphone over the Galaxy Nexus. If you think the iphone is such a big upgrade from the 4s then you're a bigger idiot then i thought !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR