Do you have any regrets?

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
For me going from the 4 to the 5 was huge. Now I can get the luxury of Siri and other features that the 4 did not have with the update. I do not have any regrets what-so-ever.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just picked mine up today. I looked at some android phones but I have been down that road and kept coming back to iPhone so I saved the hassle and bought a black/slate 32gb iPhone 5. Coming from the 4 it's a huge upgrade. My wife and daughter got the iPhone 4S last month and that was a nice bump from the 4 but the 5 is really big. The LTE is great but even on wifi it's so much faster. Everything is just super quick. I'm still playing but so far I'm happy and have no regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Made the jump from 4S to 5 on 12/19 and I have 0 regrets thus far. The larger screen is cool and all but that LTE and lighter feel just do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

ibiza.ben

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Made the jump from blackberry to my first iphone, which was the iPhone 5... It's just amazing! Needed one to go along with my iPad;-)

Although I'm not counting RIM out, BB10 will give Apple and Android big competition.