• Welcome to the all-new iMore Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Do you have any recommendations for an iPhone 6 Plus case in the $25 to $50 price range?

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
I am looking For advice for a case. Around the 25-50 price range. I love the apple silicon case but and worried about how much table top protection it provides putting the phone face down. I also liked the otter box symmetry case I had in my 5c. Something not too bulky but protective. I also have a spigen tough armour case but am disappointed the case barely protrudes above the screen.

Thanks for advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Re: 6 plus case advice

Sorry. I was looking for opinions on cases people like.

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013

I'm looking at the incipio dual pro, otter box symmetry, seidio surface or apple silicon

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013

I think the main advice I'm looking for. Without scouring hours of posts, is a case other than otterbox that has a good lip on the front for lay on the table protection.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Do you have any recommendations for an iPhone 6 Plus case in the $25 to $50 p...

Don't like Otterbox? I'm using mine right now and love them. I do take the screen protector out and put in my own though.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
I've got a 6, not a Plus. But when I do get my Plus I'll get Otterbox Symmetry cases. Not too bulky and great protection.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
I do like otter of symmetry but they don't have colors yet. Speck doesn't visually do it for me. But good case! I will check out the commuter series I guess or the incipio dual pro

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
They don't have colours for the Plus???? Wow that's too bad. I bought a cute green one with dots for my iPhone 6.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6