Do you have any recommendations for an iPhone 6 Plus case in the $25 to $50 price range?

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I am looking For advice for a case. Around the 25-50 price range. I love the apple silicon case but and worried about how much table top protection it provides putting the phone face down. I also liked the otter box symmetry case I had in my 5c. Something not too bulky but protective. I also have a spigen tough armour case but am disappointed the case barely protrudes above the screen.

Thanks for advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: 6 plus case advice

I'm looking at the incipio dual pro, otter box symmetry, seidio surface or apple silicon

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: 6 plus case advice

I think the main advice I'm looking for. Without scouring hours of posts, is a case other than otterbox that has a good lip on the front for lay on the table protection.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Do you have any recommendations for an iPhone 6 Plus case in the $25 to $50 p...

Don't like Otterbox? I'm using mine right now and love them. I do take the screen protector out and put in my own though.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I've got a 6, not a Plus. But when I do get my Plus I'll get Otterbox Symmetry cases. Not too bulky and great protection.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I do like otter of symmetry but they don't have colors yet. Speck doesn't visually do it for me. But good case! I will check out the commuter series I guess or the incipio dual pro

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
They don't have colours for the Plus???? Wow that's too bad. I bought a cute green one with dots for my iPhone 6.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods