Do you have a smartphone addiction?

Tap To Play

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I am definitely an addict, but I'm also a developer, so this is my job. Even playing around with other apps is work - I call it research :)
I don't have a problem putting my phone down in social situations though.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
No I am not. The main reason I have a cell phone is that I don't want to miss calls from my mom who is 85, just in case that phone call we all fear comes. Another reason is that I hike a lot and I feel safer when I have a phone with me, just in case I make a bad fall or something.
The smart aspect of my phone comes second however I appreciate some apps that makes live a bit easier ☺

playwithedo

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
30+ sounds kinda unreal :O

I've had my 4s for three years now and the only thing I miss is the slow-mo video of the 5s. I've used 5/5s, but other than the slow-mo, the 4s gives me everything I need. I don't see myself as addicted, since I really enjoy not using my mobile for as long as i can.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
30+ sounds kinda unreal :O

I've had my 4s for three years now and the only thing I miss is the slow-mo video of the 5s. I've used 5/5s, but other than the slow-mo, the 4s gives me everything I need. I don't see myself as addicted, since I really enjoy not using my mobile for as long as i can.

That's awesome. You sound like you have very healthy habits and boundaries when it comes to using smartphones.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I am a smartphone app developer and addict, can't image a day without it.:rolleyes:

I don't know if that constitutes being an addict if it is a part of your job. But I guess it would help if you were addicted to the very thing that you made your career out of.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox