Do you have a smartphone addiction?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
How many of you feel like you are addicted to smartphones? I have long felt that I did. Having 30+ smartphones in the last 4 years. Although, I have slowed down considerably this year. Have had my iPhone 5S for three months now!

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a Smartphone addiction. I like and enjoy what I use. I usually stick with a device until it's time to upgrade.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a Smartphone addiction. I like and enjoy what I use. I usually stick with a device until it's time to upgrade.

Every time I buy a smartphone, my intention is to keep it for a while. After a few weeks, I start to get the itch for something new. Because I never keep them long enough, I don't develop an attachment to them, which makes it easier to switch. For a while, I had gotten into a bad habit of swapping phones with people on Craigslist.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In one word....YES! I stay on my iPhone every minute I'm not eating, sleeping and bathing. My chores do not get done! Heeeeelp!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405536912.914535.jpg

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like others, I do not have an addiction to smartphones, but I do enjoy using my iPhone a great deal...:)

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm more interested in choosing the device that fits my needs completely, and then sticking with it until I can't, or until an upgrade.

Linda Overstreet1

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have bought a Nokia 521 and a S3 in the past year thinking that I could switch away from my iPhone 4 because it has some signal issues. Well I have used the S3 for about 4 days now and have constantly thought about my iPhone.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I am completely addicted. My iPhone is NEVER outside of arm range.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I am completely addicted. My iPhone is NEVER outside of arm range.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

For me too. I know people that leave their smartphones at home or in the car and I always wonder how that happens. I have never left my smartphone anywhere. I don't even leave it on my desk at work if I'm not in my office. I have to have it with me always and I am always using it for various things. I have integrated my phone and tablet use into just about everything I do.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm more interested in choosing the device that fits my needs completely, and then sticking with it until I can't, or until an upgrade.

I wish this was me. I would love to stick with one device, one ecosystem, one platform for at least a year. Two years would be awesome. I have spent/wasted too much money on smartphones, tablets, and laptops. I would like to start saving money instead of constantly burning through it. I would also like to develop a since of comfort with my devices. I give them up so quickly, I never build an attachment to them or feel truly "at home" with them. So it would be nice to really commit to one platform/device/ecosystem for a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR