Do you have a smartphone addiction?

Tap To Play

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I am definitely an addict, but I'm also a developer, so this is my job. Even playing around with other apps is work - I call it research :)
I don't have a problem putting my phone down in social situations though.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
No I am not. The main reason I have a cell phone is that I don't want to miss calls from my mom who is 85, just in case that phone call we all fear comes. Another reason is that I hike a lot and I feel safer when I have a phone with me, just in case I make a bad fall or something.
The smart aspect of my phone comes second however I appreciate some apps that makes live a bit easier ☺

playwithedo

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
30+ sounds kinda unreal :O

I've had my 4s for three years now and the only thing I miss is the slow-mo video of the 5s. I've used 5/5s, but other than the slow-mo, the 4s gives me everything I need. I don't see myself as addicted, since I really enjoy not using my mobile for as long as i can.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
30+ sounds kinda unreal :O

I've had my 4s for three years now and the only thing I miss is the slow-mo video of the 5s. I've used 5/5s, but other than the slow-mo, the 4s gives me everything I need. I don't see myself as addicted, since I really enjoy not using my mobile for as long as i can.

That's awesome. You sound like you have very healthy habits and boundaries when it comes to using smartphones.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, I am a smartphone app developer and addict, can't image a day without it.:rolleyes:

I don't know if that constitutes being an addict if it is a part of your job. But I guess it would help if you were addicted to the very thing that you made your career out of.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk