Do you get many comments on your Apple Watch?

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I have to say I’ve only had a few comments about my Apple Watch. I always notice when people are wearing one and usually comment on it. I would have thought more people would notice mine.

With the colorful bands and bracelets I wear, it definitely stands out. I must just live in a boring area where people don’t care – LOL.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not any more. The watch is commonplace here in Orlando and the surrounding central Florida area.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I use to when I first got my Apple Watch 2yrs ago but not anymore. Now it seems like they're everywhere so people rarely notice but I still do only because I tend to check out what band colors people are sporting around. What can I say it's the bandaholic in me LOL!!

Johndosh

Aug 7, 2019
Visit site
Have seen a few people wearing Apple watches when out and about. I do get comments from people saying how they want to get one lol.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was at a gathering/private party not too long ago. Ten Family/Friends, there was nine iPhones (various models) one Samsung (yes I noticed and counted..LOL) and eight Apple watches, needless to say no comments except, "can't imagine not having it now that I have it" ...LOL

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
When I first got mine in 2015 yes. Now, no, everybody has one. Its like getting complimentd for having the original iPhone when it launched versus now. Its commonplace.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Now that they are common place I'm more likely to get a comment on my band than the watch. It's kinda the same with phone cases as well, let's say it has been a very long time since someone said "Oooo cool iPhone" !...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My cousin is tired of being only one of two family members with "Green Bubbles". We have noticed that when the two people with Androids are included in group texts, not everyone gets the text. So she's waiting for Apple's September event, and will then switch to an iPhone. She's not technically inclined, so I'm sure that I'll be on speed dial for quite a while!

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I get comments from the person behind me at the store, “How do you get that to work? I can never get it to work.” I advise how to do it, though sometimes they look at me funny.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I have a friend who got her Apple Watch when I got my first one in 2015. I would guess that she wore it for about six months and hardly ever wears it anymore. She can’t understand why I like mine so much! To each his own I guess. I love mine and would never be without one.

etad putta

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I was at the in-laws place over the weekend helping with a few things and had to take\make a couple of calls and do some texting. They struggle a bit with tech but were fascinated by all it could do. I agree, could not be without one now!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I rarely get comments about my Apple Watch (too common), but I typically wear a band that matches my shirt and I often comments about that.

2019-09-03 15.58.49-1.jpg

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Never had anyone comment, they’re pretty common now. A couple of times I’ve had someone point at my wrist but turns out they want a better look at my tattoo. The watch seems make it more obvious.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2