Do you feel you’re missing out by having your case on at all times?

KCox2021

Sep 13, 2021
Visit site
I agree using a case just not all times.

This reminds me of (my) Mother's wrapping sofas in plastic. LOL I was watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

I lived in the Philippines for over 6 years and can relate to the plastic wrapped furniture.

Even though my iPhone 13 regular is fully covered by Apple Care+, I don't take chances. I switch back and forth between the Unicorn Beetle Pro by Supcase and the Spigen Mag Armor case. I have a tempered glass screen protector on it as well. I have the Otterbox Aneu MagSafe case but imo it's too slippery.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I do not feel I’m missing anything at all by leaving a case on my iPhone, I find that the back of my phone has singularly little to communicate.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The grip is much better with a case plus a case adds very little to the home IMO. Unless you are very wealthy a case can save the expense of repairing or replacing your device. Insurance also works too.

Last edited:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I always use a case. I know I can’t see the color, I don’t like clear cases. But protecting my phone is important to me particularly with the cost to replace even with the ins coverage. Casing is more comfortable to hold as well, not as slippery.
I prefer the leather Apple cases.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I just replaced the case on my 11 Pro for one that’s much slimmer, and I couldn’t be happier by the weight loss. But no, I don’t feel comfortable enough having a phone without a case at my clumsiness level.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I just replaced the case on my 11 Pro for one that’s much slimmer, and I couldn’t be happier by the weight loss. But no, I don’t feel comfortable enough having a phone without a case at my clumsiness level.

I changed my Apple, leather and metal case for a lightweight slip purely because of the weight, it makes a lot of difference to the wrist over time.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My daily activities during the week I definitely need protection for my iPhone, however for the past few weekends I've been naked and I luv it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods