Do you feel you’re missing out by having your case on at all times?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I usually use rhinoshield crashguard bumpers. That way my phone is protected and I can still admire my silver 13 pro max.

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
I have often wondered why manufactures make mobiles so 'slippery'. Almost as if they did it on purpose to infuse the market with jobs and such (manufactures making cases and accessories).

But, in answer to the question, I must have a case on my phone. Often, I have ordered the case, prior to the phones delivery. Then again, I always go with the Apple Leather case.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
When I paid off my 11 Pro Max I decided to go Naked but it only lasted a day.

Reason is it felt strange and clumsy like it wasn’t my phone even thou it was

My 13 Pro Max felt so premium and reminded me of my first iPhone ever the i5. The design can’t really be surpassed then I slipped it in a CaseKoo clear minimal case after I installed the Sim Card

No AppleCare
No Screen Protector

And I’ve dropped it the second day I got it from my lap to the hard driveway. Not a scratch

circatee

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
Yesterday I was in Best Buy, looking at the iMac 24". This gentleman came in, and he asked an employee to help him find an Otterbox case for his phone. He even stated something to the effect of, "I've always had Otterbox cases on my phones, and so I want it for this new one, too..."

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I think almost everyone wants the clean, elegant, naked look (double entedre aside:)) don't they? But we also unquestionably know our phone will take mild abuse almost daily and significant drops/bangs every once in a while.

The ideal looks versus big potential repair expense? Fortunately, as Annie_M posted, see through covers gives you a lot of the best of both worlds. Some of them are attractive-sleek with solid protection too. But it is not quite as sleek and elegant as the naked iPhone and the protection isn't A+. Ahhh to just have it all :biggrin:

MontrelExpo67

Jan 21, 2022
Visit site
I think almost everyone wants the clean, elegant, naked look (double entedre aside:)) don't they? But we also unquestionably know our phone will take mild abuse almost daily and significant drops/bangs every once in a while.

The ideal looks versus big potential repair expense? Fortunately, as Annie_M posted, see through covers gives you a lot of the best of both worlds. Some of them are attractive-sleek with solid protection too. But it is not quite as sleek and elegant as the naked iPhone and the protection isn't A+. Ahhh to just have it all :biggrin:

I have apple care+, but I use skins and tempered glass screen protector!

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I put a case on the day I get it and rarely take it off. Nope don’t feel like I’m missing out at all because the case has saved my phones from many falls, and the phone is slippery without a case so I just know accident is bound to happen

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have often wondered why manufactures make mobiles so 'slippery'. Almost as if they did it on purpose to infuse the market with jobs and such (manufactures making cases and accessories).

But, in answer to the question, I must have a case on my phone. Often, I have ordered the case, prior to the phones delivery. Then again, I always go with the Apple Leather case.

I only use the Apple leather case.I found a new midnight color in box at a great price on eBay
I got 25% discount ordering online with Verizon.
Savings helps

I have to case my phone and use a screen protector. These phones are expensive.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have my phone in and out of case often if only for washing it. I prefer Apple and Spigen (or similar) thin and protective cases.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I had my phone out of its case this weekend to clean and put in my UV sanitizer. It's such a pretty phone, but I am too much of a klutz to not use a case. So am I missing out by using a case? Not really, because it's expensive and not worth taking a chance!

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
I’m using a clear bumper, glass screen protector and a glass back protector, so I see the color of my 12 Pro Max every day, and it’s thin enough that it don’t feel bulky.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I also luv the feel of my iPhone naked, but usually go caseless a couple of weeks before I upgrade.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
My Apple leather case looks nice, but the naked phone is sleeker and more elegant. I have taken it off for a few special occasions and would do so more often if it weren't such a pain to remove.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR