Do you feel you’re missing out by having your case on at all times?

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Previous devices I ran around with no case, but now I don’t go without - not worried so much about dropping but I’m paranoid of getting scratches. My pockets somehow seem lined with diamond shards.

turbochgd

Sep 21, 2021
Visit site
I have been using the Totallee cases since the iPhone 8Plus. They are super thin but I don't have to worry when just setting it down. Not going to give much if any protection against significant drops but that has never been an issue. As close to a naked phone but with a little bit of protection. Best of both worlds in my opinion.

Couldn’t agree more! Just got mine for my new iPhone 13 Pro and it’s such a keeper. I purchased the clear (soft) one. Extremely light and thin, the closest you can get to how the phone looks without a case at all. Definitely quality products and company. Also got the screen protector which Is great too!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I used to be on such a high horse and say, “I never drop my phone.” Well, I guess I got old ‘cause guess what…occasionally, I drop my phone and that sux. So now I absolutely have to have not just a case but a case that will protect (from scratches or worse) from about a 5’ drop. I even use camera lens protectors. Insurance and Apple Care+ doesn’t protect against blemishes.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I always have a case on my phone.
The amount of times that I have dropped it isn’t countable on fingers and toes… I’m just too clumsy to have my phone go naked.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I am forever dropping my phone, due to a habit of putting my phone on a knee when reading something else, or catching the cable when charging, so a case makes my life a little cheaper !

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
No. In fact I glad I put a case on my wife’s 13 Pro because she dropped it coming down our second floor steps last night. Just like a Timex her 13 Pro took a licking and it kept on ticking!

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Not at all. I occasionally drop my phone and having a case on it gives me a peace of mind. My phones usually go straight from the box to a LifeProof Frē or Nëxt w/ screen protector.

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I agree using a case just not all times.

This reminds me of (my) Mother's wrapping sofas in plastic. LOL I was watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

naddy6969

May 29, 2017
Visit site
No. My iPhones and iPads go straight from the box to a case. I won’t even take it out of the box until the the case arrives.

So, when the time comes to sell it on eBay, it is in pristine condition.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Previous iPhones made cases essential cause the curved edges were too easy to slip out of your hand. I haven’t had a case on my 12 too often at all. The square sides make it much easier to hold. Some situations are better to have a case for though.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased my first leather case from apple and love it so far. No real protection but that's where apple care come in handy. I also added a magsafe popsocket which works great.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I can’t be without a case. I am all about keeping my phone from getting damaged should I accidentally drop it. I am lucky to not be clumsy but can never tell. It could happen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh