Do Use Your iPhone 4 In A Case?

iPhone with a case or without???

• Total voters

jwstxk3

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I felt it very important to protect my new glass phone the best I could. I purchased an Otterbox Defender for mine and my wife's iphone 4's at the same time as the phone itself. I absolutely hated this case so ordered 2 Otterbox commuters which I love. The Defender's silicon cover would not stay put and it collected lint like crazy. I love the way the phone looks and would love to carry naked, but am too scared..

fenderguy

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
i'm currently using a blue case-mate barely there case. I like this case. The color is fine, the feel is fine, and best of all, theres a cutout that reveals the shiny apple on the back of the phone. that with a decent screen protector gives you somewhat decent protection. its better than nothing.

drb2

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I use the Otterbox Defender on our iPhone 4's. No complaints from either of us.

I wish I had insisted that my daughter use one on her 3GS, which does not look good these days. :(

Jo-9

Mar 11, 2011
about.me
With the glass front and back I use an Incipio NGP case, with a power support anit-glare screen protector to prevent scratches!

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
I have so friggin many... I'm like addicted to cases. I buy like 1 or 2 a month it seems. My fav's are my sena walletskin, otterbox defender, green apple bumper and speck candyshell... I have issues :)

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I do both. Depending on where I''m going, and what I'm doing. I go between an Incipio NGP case (?), an Otterbox Defender, or naked.

xalittlegirlx

Mar 21, 2011
www.twitter.com
I have my iPhone4 with an iFrogz screen protector on it and a custom ZAGG skin on the back and edges (silver band) of the phone.

I had cases on my older 3G when I was using that one and the screen was also cracked on it even with the case over it.

I have dropped my iphone4 a few times now from short heights and on carpet and tile and it has yet to crack ((knock on wood))

I am kind of clumsy so ideally I should have a protective case or otterbox on it but I like the Zagg skin so much and how thin it is in my pockets.

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Kate Spade polkadot case at the Apple store the day I got my iPhone. Stupid thing didn't last 2 weeks...came apart & very flimsy. I ended up finding a ifrogz silicone case, the clear to pink fade with polkadots, for $9.99 at Marshall's. It's much better...and you can see the Apple logo. It's also not as bulky. :)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
So what do you guys think of the vapor pro. I know it's pricey but I want one. Just waiting for the vzw one.

zwoof

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I use a case but have to remove it from time to time to admire how shiney the phone is. It looks too good to put a cover on it but don't want to ruin it either.

htc2hilt

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I use a Speck fitted case for daily use and an Otter Box for outdoor activities. I just got my iPhone last week and I LOVE accessories, so I'm sure I'll make my way toward more cases in the future. I'm looking at Speck Candy Shell Card for the next case, so I can leave my wallet at home when I go out to clubs & bars and carry less bulk.
I also use the screen protector sold by Verizon, which doesn't get affected by my cases. I've seen some incompatibility issues with other clear films.

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I also use the screen protector sold by Verizon, which doesn't get affected by my cases. I've seen some incompatibility issues with other clear films.

Agreed. I use the screen protector with the Incase slider in black, and I have no bubbling around the edges. Plus the Incase is a beautiful and well-made case -- much better than my two piece crap case I started with that I got from Verizon. It sucked! Cheap materials and it didn't fit the phone. The Incase is snug as a bug in a rug and looks darn good on the phone while adding barely any bulk. Great case!!!

Rex_Suggs

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a Otterbox Defender a Griffin Carbon fiber a belkin a griffin outfit a incipio another belkin my i4 is never naked

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2