• Yes

Votes: 75 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 41 35.3%

• Total voters

cosby

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
As a professional photographer I spend a ton of money to get the sharpest lenses on the market. Then I cover the front lens element with a piece of plastic so I don't scratch it! NOT.
This phone has the highest screen res of any phone on the market - I'm not going to compromise that sharpness and resolution by viewing it through a piece of plastic. I have the Invisible Shield system on my Macbook and it has serious discoloration in all the areas where my hands/palms/wrists rest while I'm typing. Considering the iPhone is designed to be constantly touched I think it would be only a matter of short time before haze and discoloration set in.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
As a professional photographer I spend a ton of money to get the sharpest lenses on the market. Then I cover the front lens element with a piece of plastic so I don't scratch it! NOT.
This phone has the highest screen res of any phone on the market - I'm not going to compromise that sharpness and resolution by viewing it through a piece of plastic. I have the Invisible Shield system on my Macbook and it has serious discoloration in all the areas where my hands/palms/wrists rest while I'm typing. Considering the iPhone is designed to be constantly touched I think it would be only a matter of short time before haze and discoloration set in.

i guess u never heard of clear coat....

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I had Clear-Coat on mine and LOVED it but the case I have on my iphone has little "teeth" hooky things that when you slide it on, pushes all clear coats off! so i had to remove the clear coat and get a refund from them.

I have the purple and black case from ATT which i love, and the only protection i can get for it, is to put it in a leather pouch belt clip thing. Because the pouches for the ip4 are very form fitting, i had to get the EVO leather pouch from Sprint which fits the iP4 with the purple case PERFECTLY.

I just hate the fingerprints on the iP4 without the Clear Coat. With the protection, there were never prints!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I think a screen protector is like having a bit of insurance on your screen to prevent scratches. I would never leave home without it.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I work at radioshack and we have a 3GS demo phone, and my associate had it in her pocket with her keys and it came out with a big scratch!! From that point on I always use a screen protectors on my phones and on my iPad! I'm not taking any chances!!!

aimetti

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Phantomskinz is the only nor I us now. If done properly u can't tell it's even on and smoother then just the normal glass.

Combine the phantomskin and casemate gelli. Win win.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox