• Yes

Votes: 75 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 41 35.3%

• Total voters

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the Invisible Shield, front only. It's been great so far, though there is a single imperfection on it. Thinking about sending Zagg an email about it to see what I can do.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the Invisible Shield, front only. It's been great so far, though there is a single imperfection on it. Thinking about sending Zagg an email about it to see what I can do.

There are many imperfections with Zagg. Had to get my wifes redone twice at the Kiosk due to annoying lines going thru it.

AttaQ

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I think the reference is to the ones sold by Apple: Power Support Crystal Film Set for iPhone 3G - Apple Store (U.S.)

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I just put on the screen protector that came with my FX Solo case, and let me say they include a pretty nice screen protector. It is REALLY thin! To apply it you peel off the back part, and then you peel off a front part and a really thin screen protector is left behind with no bubbles.

I like the protector so much I'm trying to find where I can buy them on their own.

Feyloo21

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Bubbles

I just got an iphone and an otterbox case to protect it. I love the case (and the phone) but I hate the weird bubbles that show up under the screen protector. This isn't a sticky protector, it is a part of the case. I am sure I am not the only one that this has happened to, so I figured I'd ask here.
Thank you!

anjru0805

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I used power support anti glare on my 3g for almost a year but just recently made the switch to crystal. It feels and looks so much better...thinking about going no protector though...

tealeafx

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Using Zagg, very good protection, but doesn't feel look and feel right, will try another make next time. Also very difficult apply without bubbles.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Just went naked a few days ago for a change of feeling with the screen.. the PS Anti-Glare was getting a bit worn anyways.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't use a case now or screen protector. I know I'm just asking for trouble without one but I love the way it looks.

javanutsy

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the one that is included with the CandyShell case. No bubbles at all, but there is a little bit of lift near the button at the bottom and near the speaker at the top. Not sure if it is the installation job, or the protector itself causing this. Otherwise, can't tell that it is even there.

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
I'm using the one that is included with the CandyShell case. No bubbles at all, but there is a little bit of lift near the button at the bottom and near the speaker at the top. Not sure if it is the installation job, or the protector itself causing this. Otherwise, can't tell that it is even there.

You'll be able to tell after a few days - the Speck one I had scratched up really bad.

javanutsy

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
You'll be able to tell after a few days - the Speck one I had scratched up really bad.

OK, I've had it for a week now... you're right, if you look very carefully, there are scratches on the surface... similar to the back of the CandyShell case...

I replaced the protector with a generic one last night, and this time, zero bubbles and no lift. Seems like the one that came with the CandyShell is harder plastic, which somehow folded a bit near the weak points, causing it to not be able to stick properly to the screen.

I'm anal about placing the protector absolutely perfectly aligned, which means doing it over and over again. Found a technique by accident which helped tremendously. If you happen to get dust underneath during the install, and think you've ruined the protector, try washing it with water and liquid hand soap. Shake it a little, then apply. (I didn't worry too much about the few drops of water still on the protector.) Pushing out the little water bubbles is a lot easier than pushing out air bubbles, and it leaves no dust behind!

But oh the fingerprints!

Alice Laquisha

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I use invisible shield so my iphone always stays new. Even if you put on a external skin over your iphone dust accumulates at the edges of the skin/screen, if you don't have a screen protector. So I would suggest to use it.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i had one but took it off cause i accidently trapped dust underneath it...i have a 2G and the screen is markless from the original owner and i hope to keep it that way also. One thing the screen protector does a gd job against tho, IMO, is fingerprints!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox