Do scratches on your screen protector drive you crazy?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So today when I carefully analysed my baby, I noticed a long scratch on my screen protector. It's pretty annoying to be welcomed by it every time I look at my phone.
Any one as OCD as I am? I'm gonna change screen protectors just cause of this.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Bubbles and debris under it yes. Scratches just mean it's doing its job and the screen itself isn't scratched.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Not really, i usually use cheaper protectors so I just replace them ... No biggie.
I'm not using any protection on the screen right now though

Berry_Pink

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm like zachpenguin; I can't stand bubbles or bits under my protector but I don't mind scratches. I only care about scratches on a bare screen because I know it's there forever

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They don't bother me on my screen protector because I don't use a screen protector.

The screen protector is much more prone to getting scratches than the screen itself.

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
They used to bother me like crazy. I would immediately change out the screen protector if it got all scratched up. However, now I'm okay with it. I realize that it's doing the job and better that than my phone collecting them. When I switched to the Zagg Glass though, scratches no more! :yes:

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It does NOT bother me because for one it's on the screen protector and not the screen itself (which is a relief) and I can just get a free replacement from Zagg.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So today when I carefully analysed my baby, I noticed a long scratch on my screen protector. It's pretty annoying to be welcomed by it every time I look at my phone.
Any one as OCD as I am? I'm gonna change screen protectors just cause of this.

I am the same way. I apply my own screen protectors to make sure it goes on perfectly lined up and no bubbles!

Now as for scratches on the screen protector itself....yep that bugs me too! In fact the one I had on my 5C was slightly scuffed so I removed it last week. I got so used to my screen without one now that idt I'll be putting one back on any time soon!.

Honestly I use either my OB defender(built in screen protector) or my black (had white but swapped the color) Twelve South surface pad, so I don't worry about the screen too much anymore.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've always used lifeproof cases so if there happened to be one, and got bad enough, lifeproof would replace them for free, in the meantime for my 6+ I'm rocking a spigen tough armor and zagg hdx, was gonna go zagg glass, but I thought it was pointless to go that much protection just to remove it for a waterproof case lol

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
No and I'm not gonna lie I've never applied a screen protector on my baby before. Don't think the wife would allow it

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal