Do iPhone 4 cases fit iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that cases here in TiPb store for iPhone 4 are not in the iPhone 4S sales site. I want the Seido rugged iPhone 4 case w/ belt clip to fit an iPhone 4S. Will it work? Anyone have it? Anyone know?

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Seidio has a section on their website specifically for the iPhone 4s. Their rugged case is now called the convert fyi

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I've seen several sources that say that the iPhone 4S buttons match the Verizon iPhone 4 buttons, and that any case that works for a Verizon iPhone 4 should work for an iPhone 4S. So I bought an Otterbox Universal Defender case for my husband. And now I see the Otterbox site saying only a 4S case will work. But it has already shipped, so I'll just wait and see... I can't help but thinking at least some of this is marketing!

MarkAllan

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
It depends. If the case just has holes for each individual button, then they won't fit, b/c the mute is just slightly below where it was on the AT&T iPhone4. But if it has a big opening for the whole mute/volume section, it should be fine.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon iPhone4 Candyshell, and the Applestore people told me that would be what fits the 4S. They told me (several people in 3 different stores) that the body is the same as the Verizon iP4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen