Do I Need the iPad Mini2 w/Retina? Verizon is Tempting Me with a Good Deal! :)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I think it depends on how much you may use the iPad outside of wifi. I barely have a need to use my iPad outside of wifi so I got wifi only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
for me, you don't need to buy ipad because you already have the iphone. ipad is bigger than iphone. you need to carry a bag to place your ipad than the iphone you may put in your pocket and it is very handy. although ipad has a bigger screen than iphone but can play games and even you watch video with high resolution.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Can you get the next storage size up? I would do that if so... But otherwise do it!!! My wife's iPad mini 2 Is great. And hers is on Verizon. The good thing about going with a Verizon one is it will work on other carriers as well.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Can you get the next storage size up? I would do that if so... But otherwise do it!!! My wife's iPad mini 2 Is great. And hers is on Verizon. The good thing about going with a Verizon one is it will work on other carriers as well.

I am living in the past on the above post.

Rieder59

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I waited a heck of along time to get an iPad, I ended up getting the iPad 2 Retina and I still cannot believe I have one. I carry it everywhere and thought my Tab3 was the bees knees but the iPad Retina just feels so right and works perfectly. It fits my pocket and bag, especially useful when I go out with the photography club and don't want the added weight of my laptop.

Now to the information part. I got the 16gb iPad 2 Retina, I knew I would get around the memory card issue and I have. I also purchased a RavPower 5 in 1. essentially has it's own mobile hotspot, charges phones etc, I can put an SD Card of any size into it, a memory key/stick, self powered harddrive (using 500GB at the moment) and I can access any of them via a WiFi address or when their is no WiFi in the area I put in the hotspot address and use the SD Card, Memory Key, small 500GB Harddrive, anything I wish. The speed is pretty good too. The RavPower 5 in 1 also streams movies and I can watch it on the iPad 2 Ret and other devices at the same time.

The above is just a little info in case anyone already got a smaller size like my 16gb iPad or is contemplating doing so and on a tight budget. Don't let the memory size impede you, the RavPower 5 in 1 gets around the issue and their are other similar devices. My RavPower is 1/4" thick, 4" long and 2.5" wide, light and easy to carry. My self powered USB HD is not much bigger and again easy to carry in a bag. Just a FYI.....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73