Do I have to pay for radio now that I'm on iOS 8.4 with the new apple music?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
No, you don't have to be in a payed tier to listen to the radio stations. If you don't have either iTunes Match or Apple Music you can still listen to the radio stations with a few restrictions. You'll have a small number of song skips available, and there will be ads every so often in between songs. As a personal aside: If I have to hear Progressive Insurance's Flo sing one more time....well, she'd make a great alarm wake up tone! Or something.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay confused.

Which is it?

For the first 3 months after signing up, you will get Everything associated with Music. After the 3-months, you will be charged a monthly subscription for the aforementioned services.

Having said that, if you opt to cancel your subscription or opt to not to subscribe, you'll be able to listen to any music you've purchased, ripped, or uploaded to your device. You'll also be able to listen to Beats 1 radio, view and follow an artist's Connect stream, and listen to ad-supported Apple Music radio stations (which replaces the current iTunes Radio interface)?though you'll only have limited song skips available.
Source: http://www.imore.com/apple-music-faq

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox