displayout stuck on apple white logo

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I had downloaded displayout and connect it to my pc(windows 7) with normal charging cable , it didn't work then I googled , I found about Resupported 4 and When I was downloading it , it got stuck on loading screen for more than 5 minutes , I thought something get wrong , I tried hard boot ( by pressing power and home button untill white apple logo appears ) now I am stuck on apple white logo from last 10 minutes . Please advice what to do now , I don't want to loose my jailbreak ( ios 5.0.1 ). PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME , THANKS IN ADVANCE.:eek::(:(

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Please need HELP , Its VERY VERY URGENT !

Turn your phone off and when it's loading up hold the volume up button until you see the lock screen. This boots into safe mode and now delete any tweaks you installed prior to crash.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Please need HELP , Its VERY VERY URGENT !

Don't worry sameer your miphone is in good hands!
Follow above advice, hold home and power for 15 seconds to force phone shutdown, then as advised above, hold volume up while you reboot phone.
Then go and uninstall resupported4

sameer kapoor

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry sameer your miphone is in good hands!
Follow above advice, hold home and power for 15 seconds to force phone shutdown, then as advised above, hold volume up while you reboot phone.
Then go and uninstall resupported4

THANKS A LOT ! You have saved MiPhone from becoming iPhone again :rolleyes::):)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janinv23